Sign in to follow this  

California North South Central Ride?

It seems like the cool peeps are all up North, is that because I've never met them?  

Watcha think NoCal Mafioso?

How about a TT meetup ride in the middle?

Anyone interested - Keyesville area before it gets too hot?

• Like 4

It seems like the cool peeps are all up North, is that because I've never met them?  

Watcha think NoCal Mafioso?

How about a TT meetup ride in the middle?

Anyone interested - Keyesville area before it gets too hot?

total So Cal DIS. !!! Just saying!

Yeah I like the idea!  I want to check out some new terrain and meet more riders.  Ossi is right, everyone I have ridden with from TT has been super cool. 

I tried to think of some derogatory SoCal comments  , but you know what?  We are all the same tribe and just want to ride our dirt bikes!

• Like 3

I tried to think of some derogatory SoCal comments  , but you know what?  We are all the same tribe and just want to ride our dirt bikes!

They've all been beaten to death.  Glad you've decided to take the high road trail.  :thumbsup:

We are all the same I bet and I have not meet a TT guy I disliked.

We need Clear Creek, where's Keyesville.

keysville is in the mountains east of bakersfield. best singletrack ive ever ridden. hundreds of miles of trails between all the different camp sites.

keysville is in the mountains east of bakersfield. best singletrack ive ever ridden. hundreds of miles of trails between all the different camp sites.

Good stuff at Keyesville. I'm going there today.  If you drive to top via 155hwy. Turn North (vs. south) on Rancheria RD. There's great trails on the  North Side, few people know about the area. I've been meaning to do a good RR on the area and post it up.  

I would go but I just can't see driving past Gorman without stoping and riding my super secret loop

"Buttcrack trail"...????

• Like 1

Good stuff at Keyesville. I'm going there today.  If you drive to top via 155hwy. Turn North (vs. south) on Rancheria RD. There's great trails on the  North Side, few people know about the area. I've been meaning to do a good RR on the area and post it up.  

only went there once but we went for a 3 day mini riding trip and rode about 80 miles of trail a day and almost never rode the same trail twice. INSANE! we stayed at the evans flat camp site, so above keysville. pretty rad

How bout if you don't and leave it little known.  Isn't that the point.  Or do you prefer clapped out trails ?  Maybe instead you could help that other dude with his "How to plate a dirt bike video" for Youtube.

• Like 2

How bout if you don't and leave it little known.  Isn't that the point.  Or do you prefer clapped out trails ?  Maybe instead you could help that other dude with his "How to plate a dirt bike video" for Youtube.

REALLY!

Don't tell anyone about the miles of SSS out of Q######g A#### via P#########.

Bwwwwaha ha ha ha ha is how I think is how you say it,

Edited by ossidog

REALLY!

Yes REALLY...  if a fellow dirt biker is going to telegraph that he wants to "post a ride report" of "great trails" that "few people know about"  on one of the largest dirt bike forums on earth...  I'm going to ask WHY every time !

• Like 1