Veggie Free Gas at the Fern Prairie Market?

Washington

Does anybody  know if the Fern Prairie Market quit selling Ethanol Free Premium?  Where is the next closest place to get it?  They used to have a big banner and now it's gone...

+1. maybe call them?    make sure it's premium

Wayside mkt in battleground. When i was 10 that oil embargo was going on, my mom was a regular customer at wayside mkt. They allowed us 20 gallons a week and refused anyone that was not a regular. The ethal back then is probably considered race gas now

There is also a handy app for your Android or iPhone.

Stopped there today - unless they keep it stashed away, all the pumps out front had E10 stickers on them.

Stopped there today - unless they keep it stashed away, all the pumps out front had E10 stickers on them.

Yeah that's what I was seeing.  I will have to call them to find out whats up.  My bike ran sooo nicely with ethanol free fuel!

If you're up in Skagit county to go to Walker or something. The Skagit Farmers Supply gas station at the main head quarters has unmanned pumps that are ethanol free. They are located in the same area as Skagit Power Sports. There is a dead end road to the east of power sports over the railroad tracks behind the car dealerships. 

If your riding Belfair, the Bear Creek store on Old Belfair hyw has it.

Wrong part of the state for Patio - think much farther south, like Camas/Vancouver ;)

Vancouver Oil Company up in Salmon Creek has it.  You have to go during business hours, and go inside to use their card, then back in to pay.  There is also a little store out in west vancouver (B & B Country Store 1804 Nw 119th St) that used to have it, I haven't been there in a while though...

Supposedly Washougal Merc Store (4232 Canyon Creek Rd) in Washougal too (according to http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=WA, though that store hasn't had any comments in a while)

South hill mini mart in Puyallup has it. Clear 92. Good stuff.