my 13.5 factorty edition 450

well this is what ive been working on this winter. I bought it last year in late sept, but only put maybe 2hrs on it. I still had my regular 13 450 sxf that I was riding so this thing is pretty much brand new, heres a list of the mods I did its got the blue seat off of the 14.5 FE, full ohlins TTX shock and RFX fork, orange anodized smpro wheels and hubs with black powder coated bull dog spokes and nipples full fmf exhaust with mega bomb header, ODI bars, KTM PHDS mounts, pro taper aluminum throttle tube n bearing, pro taper sprockets D I D ERT gold chain, RIDE ENGINEERING axle blocks with crf450 axle (they r alsome! guarantee your wheel is perfectly aligned!) munn racing did 2 custom maps for me which has the bike running on vp u4.4. BRAKING ROTORS, HAMMERHEAD shifter and brake pedal, the clutch cover is off of dungeys race bike from 2013, im using a bridgeston 403 front and a michellin ms3 in the rear I apsolutly love this thing! I had a full yosh system on my 13 450, which was apsolutly amazing, but I got a fmf deal now so that's what im running this year, those of you getting exhaust for your 14s u need to get them remapped they run extremely lean with an aftermarket exhaust. im selling the black seat that came with the 13.5 if anyones interested

steve, the plushness of the ohlins is insane! im envolved in a project with dean burke (sells the ohlins 502-387--0906) and Jeremy from mx tech, and they r gna have the huck valve available for the ohlins very soon. ohlins have great bottoming resistance, but the huck valve brings bottoming resistance to a whole new level.!!