Red Sticker riding in Miller Canyon?

California

Is there any red sticker legal riding in Miller Canyon up by Silverwood? We just want to do something other than desert riding this weekend.

Thanks

Red sticker season hasn't closed anywhere yet.

It's going to be a dry summer after a dry winter=be careful

Thanks

Thanks

Just so you know, you can overnight camp there as well :thumbsup:

It was a great ride. I can't wait to go do it again.

They should make this a sticky for this forum

It used to be...then it disappeared :facepalm:

Mo betta,

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1395640567.885717.jpg

Take the Twitter and FB buttons off the screen and it will be just like a man's phone.   Bwaaahahahaha 

A screen print of your smartphone isn't gonna help in this instance. :smirk:

True, but reading it does....you can save the PDF and always have it!

You thinking of getting a 2t?

A plated 2t is not a red sticker bike...  :smirk:

I am the one that linked the file.....I have it already :moon:  :p

Getting a 2T....I dunno, I'm not one that usually has more than 1 bike around.  Too many other things going on as well.  Now, if it was a Razor or something completely different, maybe.  Might be getting a Jeep.

Thinking about doing the Sheetiron 300 Dual Sport up in Stoneyford in May.  And also the SOTSNF 2 day dual sport in July up in Coarsegold.  Have you ever done any "organized" dual sport rides?

edit - sorry, just realized we are messing up this thread. :facepalm:

Edited by KennyMc

When I posted this question I didn't understand that green and red sticker registration were the same for a couple of months if the year. I thought there was different rules at all times for the different registration.

The only other thing I can think of is many red sticker bikes don't come with a spark arrestor...  and it's a big fine of you don't get one.

Luckily we got our spark arresters right before we started racing NHHA. We got checked at both the Miller and Pinicle staging areas.

Luckily we got our spark arresters right before we started racing NHHA. We got checked at both the Miller and Pinicle staging areas.

Who did you get "checked" by?

I was up there last Wednesday and ran into SB. Sheriff Deputy between staging and Pinnacles. The deputy was the coolest I have ever met on a trail!!! Just asked where we staged and commented on how perfect a day it was.

What was he on Billy...