2007 Kx250f Jetting At 6000ft Altitude

Hi guys couldn't find a direct post of what jets to use in the 6000ft+ elevation. I know I need to sit at test to find the perfect jets to use. What I need to know is where to start? What is a good jet and need clip setting to start at? Or is there anyone out there who lives in the same kind of elevation that can give me their jetting and clip settings? From there I'm sure I can fine tune it myself. I have an 07 kx250f with a pro circuit T-4 exhaust other than that no performance from within the engine.

Best is start at standard jetting and then adjust and rejet.  

JD Jet kit......

Hi guys couldn't find a direct post of what jets to use in the 6000ft+ elevation. I know I need to sit at test to find the perfect jets to use. What I need to know is where to start? What is a good jet and need clip setting to start at? Or is there anyone out there who lives in the same kind of elevation that can give me their jetting and clip settings? From there I'm sure I can fine tune it myself. I have an 07 kx250f with a pro circuit T-4 exhaust other than that no performance from within the engine.

When we raced at Thunder Valley with our 07 we followed the chart in the manual and errored on the lean side. The bike ran great, I believe its a 6% reduction in Main and Pilot jets