Twin air bio or normal oil/cleaner?

Im in the market for more air filter cleaner and oil and I'm looking for something that has easy clean the filters well and easily. I have heard good things about twin air filter oil/cleaner. Has anyone used the bio or normal and think one is better than the other? Would like some opinions.

Edited by e11enz2

I used to run twin air but have switched to No toil.. I have been running their product for 2 years now and I have been very pleased.. So has my wife..she hates the smell of the solvent base cleaning products.. The no toil clean super easy and they have the cleaner and oil kits in pkg deals.. and like I said no potent smells... You can actually throw all your filters in your washing machine and add the concentrate and wash them like a load of laundry.. I have 6 bikes so this works great on filter cleaning days...

Im in the market for more air filter cleaner and oil and I'm looking for something that has easy clean the filters well and easily. I have heard good things about twin air filter oil/cleaner. Has anyone used the bio or normal and think one is better than the other? Would like some opinions.

I've used Twin Air for years, and have used both types. Either one works well, but I prefer the normal one. Pick your color and go with it.

I've used Twin Air for years, and have used both types. Either one works well, but I prefer the normal one. Pick your color and go with it.

To my knowledge, the bio cleaner will only clean off bio filter oil correct? not any petroleum based filter oil. I have a bottle of maxima filter oil I need to use up first, will the normal twin air cleaner take it off?

To my knowledge, the bio cleaner will only clean off bio filter oil correct? not any petroleum based filter oil. I have a bottle of maxima filter oil I need to use up first, will the normal twin air cleaner take it off?

Yes, the normal will take off anything. For your situation go with the normal all the way around. It's a quality product.