Sign in to follow this  

California ATown/templeton/paso

looking to get some people together for a riverbed ride. Post up if you are interested.

you may want to change the location to Northern Cal, most So Cal riders have no clue about this place.  I had to Google it.

you may want to change the location to Northern Cal, most So Cal riders have no clue about this place.  I had to Google it.

It is technically below the North/South split of the state... but it's kinda like asking "who wants to ride the dirt lot down the street from my house?" It is a grey area as to weather or not you can legally ride there anymore anyway. You might have better luck asking if anyone wants to ride Pozo, but I've noticed the central coast seems to be lacking TT'ers.

If you want to call it a dirt lot than its the biggest dirt lot Ive ever ridden. I clocked 28mi a couple of weeks ago. There is some spots we could hit along the the way, like pipeline and the track in Templeton. I guess I was trying to find some of the locals that do ride the riverbed.

I would be up for a pozo ride If you would like to get something going.

The riverbed has too much private property, gets people too stirred up.  Besides the guys around here rather ride by themselves than group up.  If you are up for some nastier single track, we will be headed to Hollister in a couple weeks otherwise I would be in for a Pozo ride or Taft ride, maybe Sunday.  Should know more Friday with the weather what day.  

Doesn't look like the rain is coming until Saturday night. Hoping that the rain we had earlier has made the trail a little better for tomorrow out there.

Depending on how my buddys arm feels and what the weather does, we are heading to Taft sunday, prolly roll through Shandon around 8:30.

I'm in slo. I ride the river bed on occasion. Pm me if your down to ride sunday

Taking my kids riding today. Thanks for the invite. Maybe we can work something out for next weekend. Pozo, taft or maybe ballinger

You missed a good ride.  There was no puddles, it was all hook up in most places.  The sand washes were great.  By afternoon it started to dry.  There was only 3 guys who stayed longer than us.  

Sunday would be the day to go ride this week.  Let me know.

I should be good to go for Sunday

You still in for Sunday?  We might meet up with TheLetterJ out there.

Edited by farmerjohn42

Looking to ride pozo, ballinger, zaca etc. this Saturday.

I'll drive/ pay all gas. I want to leave early. I'm in downtown slo. Need a riding buddy. Tired of riding alone!

Pm me and I'll give ya my # I have room for 3-4 bikes

We are heading to Tulare MX Sunday unless it keeps raining.  Then we will turn south and head to Taft.