Kids Riding Gear

Looking at buying used kids riding gear from a buddy, but don't want to make him mad. How much would you sell jersey and pants for, or how much should I offer him?

If its in good shape offer him 30-40 bucks. If he's a buddy he should hook you up with a bro deal anyways. You can get new jerseys at cycle gear for $15....but pants are around $40 to $50 (for the cycle gear Bilt stuff).

If its in good shape offer him 30-40 bucks. If he's a buddy he should hook you up with a bro deal anyways. You can get new jerseys at cycle gear for $15....but pants are around $40 to $50 (for the cycle gear Bilt stuff).

Ya, 30-40 is a good number as long as it's in good shape and isn't some cheap nock-off stuff.

Ya, 30-40 is a good number as long as it's in good shape and isn't some cheap nock-off stuff.

Thanks, its good stuff I was thinking 40 just didn't want to low ball him. 

I got my boots, pants, jersey, goggles, and chest protector used for $75 but i probably should have paid a little over $100....

If he's a friend he should hook you up anyways. I went riding today with my family and a friend and his boys...we were talking about how basically bikes and gear get passed on from one dad to another. You can sell the bikes for what you bought 'em for and the gear should be sold on the cheap.