best smelling 2 stroke oil?

always thought the maxima smelled really good

Klotz r50 ....mmm bubblegum

Amsoil or Burris racing castor oil. We run it exclusively in our racing go karts at a ratio of 15:1. Smells fantastic.

Maxima 927 mixed with C12. Mmmmm.

I'm old and slow now though so I mix Motul 710 @ 32:1 with Chevron 94 pump. It's kinda stinky. :(

Another vote for Klotz R50 , my preferred lubricant for the past 20 years. Smells just like Cam II race fuel  ;)

Klotz Supertechniplate

Anything with castor oil.

I had my youngest son tell me it Smells like Dunkin Donuts when I ride using Maxima and race fuel.

I really like yamalube... Ran it in all 2strokes I grew up with.

maxima 927, anything with castor in it smells amazing.

Another one for Klotz R50

Klotz Supertecnniplate gets my vote

Klotz R50 and race fuel smells amazing

I really don't know what my oil/fuel smells like.  What does 2nd place smell like??  Personal favorite, Hi-Pro.-Power Blue racing Methanol and Klots Super Tech.  They can't pass you if they can can't see with their eyes watering.  

Maxima castor 927

I really don't know what my oil/fuel smells like. What does 2nd place smell like?? Personal favorite, Hi-Pro.-Power Blue racing Methanol and Klots Super Tech. They can't pass you if they can can't see with their eyes watering.

Ha ha Ha, great idea! Need to start a topic on hardest Mixture to follow/pass! My riding buddies Are going to have a rude awakening in a couple of weeks!

My buddy runs Castor 927 with VP racing fuel and it smells amazing!! 

does anyone still run blendzall? that was the best.