Why would some one pay $500 on a set of foot pegs?

I have seen in mags about $500 footpegs! why would you pay $500 for foot pegs and is it worth it?

What kind of peg is that or was that a miss print?

Full Ti Raptor  pegs are like 350 not that far off... but usually you are paying for less weight not sure about 500 though could be a custom milled set... 

As someone said, they are probably titanium and wider than stock. Possibly adjustable/replaceable parts like the pro taper set.

Because all they need are expensive pegs to 'go pro'.

Same reason why people spend tens on thousands of dollars or amplifier electrical plugs.

Because all they need are expensive pegs to 'go pro'.

Same reason why people spend tens on thousands of dollars or amplifier electrical plugs.

I know that's all I needed, a stock bike with $500.00 foot pegs.

Link?

Link?

link

link

Non o-ring...I don't approve of this message!

Maybe no one would, so they don't make them.

I know that's all I needed, a stock bike with $500.00 foot pegs.

You need a lot more then you think, trust me!

You need a lot more then you think, trust me!

Lol, good one.

I have seen in mags about $500 footpegs! why would you pay $500 for foot pegs and is it worth it?

because JS has them.

People need $500 foot pegs for the same reason they need $300 graphics kits. It’s all about the bling, makes them go faster.  :rolleyes:   Never mind that last year the guy that won the 450cc Loretta Lynn qualifier near me had no graphics on his bike at all. The only stickers on his bike were the numbers. He won. He spent money on suspension and engine work, not foot pegs and silly stickers.

cause they have more $$ than brains

People need $500 foot pegs for the same reason they need cams and exhausts when they can't even use all the power their bike makes stock. Because they can! Come on now, we all can be stupid with our money when it comes to our bikes...:ride:

same reason someone would buy these

mUe5U5mlDah6wnWjmD0GBNw.jpg

Sounds like a question for tye1138.

link

I laughed for about 10 minutes at this. Lol

Sounds like a question for tye1138.

Are foot pegs considered a suspension part?