2009 CRF450R radiator fluid problem

Two days ago i checked the radiator fluid and it was completely empty. I filled it up with engine ice today and rode for a while and checked it again once I got home and it was close to being half way empty. I don't think my bike over heated as I wasn't running it to hard. Why do you think this is happening? Any advice would we appreciated.

blown head gasket, or bad water pump seal

Justin, would it hurt my bike if I rode without a blown head gasket? I think that might be the problem cause I could have blown it by running on low coolant.

*with

yea, it can cause all the coolant to leak out and then your bike will over heat. The coolant could get into the combustion chamber and cause a catastrophic failure, You need to fix the leak asap. I would not ride it with and type of coolant leak, you are asking for trouble. It will only cost more money the longer you ride it..

If it's the water pump, while it's running on that stand you can see it drip out of the weep hole under the water pump.

You need to figure out where the water/coolant is going.. is it leaking into the case, cross-contaminating the engine oil, is it leaking/puking out the over-flow tube, etc..

If it's losing coolant, you need to determine where it's going.

When I drained my engine oil the other day it was contaminated with something else. It obviously wasn't oil, but it's been running fine since. Maybe it was fuel? I did some research and it seems to be a common problem with the 09 model. I filled the coolant back up though and it hasn't moved since, but I haven't ran it extremely hard

You need to figure out where the water/coolant is going.. is it leaking into the case, cross-contaminating the engine oil, is it leaking/puking out the over-flow tube, etc..

If it's losing coolant, you need to determine where it's going.

I'm afraid it might be the coolant in the engine oil. If so, what does this mean?

It means your head gasket is blown. Water will settle at the bottom so when you drain it'll be the first out when draining. Get a small glass and catch the first half inch. You can also see it on your finger.