Back in the game...

Colorado

Greetings...after a hiatus from riding for 2 years due to the Army moving me around to places not conducive to a moto, I've finally been able to get back on a bike and just moved to CO...looking to do mostly enduro riding with maybe a few 2-day excursions if I can squeeze the time and plan accordingly...looking forward to finding some good info and hopefully contributing some as well in the forum...my bike is virgin to the area also...

photo_zpsb4d984ef.jpg

Welcome to CO. Nice bike too! We are going out this saturday for some seat time if you are up for it. Let me know.

Nice ride! Take that thing out and test your skills.

CoKTM

Nice bike, I can see you got it at Apex? I can't wait to get out. This weekend would be great, but it's daughters 18th B-day. Have fun.

Where are you going Das? I'm definitely looking to get her out this weekend

I would love to go to Texas Creek but never been before, this weekend isn't good for me but hopefully the weather holds out for next weekend

Sounds like we are heading to fountain creek on Saturday. You down?

Sign me up...is that a forested OHV area? I don't have a spark arrestor yet but should be able to get one before the weekend if necessary

Sign me up...is that a forested OHV area? I don't have a spark arrestor yet but should be able to get one before the weekend if necessary

Private land... thus the cost is $10 for the day but no sparky required. 

Oh...the place next to Pikes peak international raceway? Across the railroad tracks?

Oh...the place next to Pikes peak international raceway? Across the railroad tracks?

That's correct. Ill be there at 9am. Where are you coming from? Im out west in Applewood.

I'm coming from Downtown Springs Area...9 sounds good. I'll be in a white GMC Canyon

I'm coming from Downtown Springs Area...9 sounds good. I'll be in a white GMC Canyon

Right on man. See you then. I'll be in a black 4dr tacoma.

We may be headed down there as well, love riding the deep sand in the back area.

We may be headed down there as well, love riding the deep sand in the back area.

Sand!?  I HATE sand!!   :foul:

http://youtu.be/TAzCsOGoOJk