Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Back in the game...

Greetings...after a hiatus from riding for 2 years due to the Army moving me around to places not conducive to a moto, I've finally been able to get back on a bike and just moved to CO...looking to do mostly enduro riding with maybe a few 2-day excursions if I can squeeze the time and plan accordingly...looking forward to finding some good info and hopefully contributing some as well in the forum...my bike is virgin to the area also...

photo_zpsb4d984ef.jpg

Nice ride! Take that thing out and test your skills.

CoKTM

Nice bike, I can see you got it at Apex? I can't wait to get out. This weekend would be great, but it's daughters 18th B-day. Have fun.

• Like 1

Where are you going Das? I'm definitely looking to get her out this weekend

I would love to go to Texas Creek but never been before, this weekend isn't good for me but hopefully the weather holds out for next weekend

Sign me up...is that a forested OHV area? I don't have a spark arrestor yet but should be able to get one before the weekend if necessary

Sign me up...is that a forested OHV area? I don't have a spark arrestor yet but should be able to get one before the weekend if necessary

Private land... thus the cost is $10 for the day but no sparky required. 

We may be headed down there as well, love riding the deep sand in the back area.