What the haters have to say about that? Lol.

Supercross

What a great ride by Stew....fun as hell to watch..just sweet. Always been a JS7 fan, though I dont participate in the all out slappy side...I just thought that was a fantastic ride. He passed all the guys up front with EASE....I know RV was sick, but, not like hes been the typical RV anyhow.

Not tryin to start a fight, though maybe it will...just feel like the haters needs to give the guy some credit.

Edited by J_YZ2fittyF

That was the Stewart of old.  That was a blast to watch.

I'm not a Stew fan, but that was incredible to watch. He was on it tonight. Passed Dungey like he was a lapper.

Amazing ride. A1 is killing him , he should be right there with RV.

The guys is wicked fast.  Passes all of the best riders in the world like they're standing still.  It seems like the worse and more difficult the track is, the better he is.  Definitely one of the all time greats and amazing to watch.  

What a great ride by Stew....fun as hell to watch..just sweet. Always been a JS7 fan, though I dont participate in the all out slappy side...I just thought that was a fantastic ride. He passed all the guys up front with EASE....I know RV was sick, but, not like hes been the typical RV anyhow.

Not tryin to start a fight, though maybe it will...just feel like the haters needs to give the guy some credit.

wrrrrrrr..."plop" <yawn> Wake me when RV2 lifts his 4th title in a row.

Edited by 2-fiddy

yep, stewie owned that track. poto was in the hospital right up until the race but hey, no excuses here i doubt he coulda taken stewie with how he was riding tonight.

ciancarulo had some bad luck. popping the shoulder out twice in one day, i don't see how he's going to finish the season with a shoulder that loose. exciting night for sure.

Yea, im just happy for him to straighten himself out, get back to the basics....WIN. I mean again I am not his #1 fan club member, I just appreciated his ability and knew he was capable of these performances if hed just stay on two wheels. Race like that in the past, he'd of f'd it up somewhere and hit the dirt and I still feared that as I watched it lol.

I agree on the RD pass, RD screwed up a little and he just destroyed em effortlessly.

that was Bubba style ........................... I mean the Bubba style when he goes fast and doesn't crash     fun to watch :thumbsup: 

yep, stewie owned that track. poto was in the hospital right up until the race but hey, no excuses here i doubt he coulda taken stewie with how he was riding tonight.

ciancarulo had some bad luck. popping the shoulder out twice in one day, i don't see how he's going to finish the season with a shoulder that loose. exciting night for sure.

I agree on AC....something is not right for sure. Not like even even went down to cause that. Im sure Dr. Mark would know whats goin on with that hahaha jk.

RV may very well lift his 4th title, he still finished well for being sick, etc. Just happy stew is back out there makin a case and riding like he CAN, regardless of the outcome.

doesnt even matter if RV1 wins another. not relevant to the fact that the was the best riding of a main event i have ever seen since pre-2010. Not to mention he was 15+ at the start.

Yup, old school Stew.  Also mentioned he passed RC with one less race in the bag.

Not even a healthy RV could have stopped that effort by James. Being at the race was awesome. The crowed was just as lit up as James.

Haters it's time to eat crow.

Edited by brobbo

Great ride by James for sure. Should be a lot more "fans" coming out of the woodwork. :thumbsup:

I need to get one of those couches!

Wow just Wow!

Look at all these guys that don't show up for benchracing unless their Bubba boy wins.  Pathetic !!!     Why wait until the victory is sealed before any of you nutswingers added your 2 cents?

I agree though his riding was an art form tonight.   Fastest man.... on the continent?   At least tonight

Look at all these guys that don't show up for benchracing unless their Bubba boy wins.  Pathetic !!!     Why wait until the victory is sealed before any of you nutswingers added your 2 cents?

I agree though his riding was an art form tonight.   Fastest man.... on the continent?   At least tonight

Come on Fry, we all gave a little cheer for Stewart.  Hell, I was in a house full of folks who's kids went to school with RV up at NK and we all still cheered like hell when Stewart made the pass.  I think everyone respects him, but his crashing just makes many of his races a joke.  And because he was an arrogant prick in his younger days, the crashing makes it even better when the King falls.  He almost went over the top of his bike a few times in that section he had mastered and everyone in the room was just waiting.

James burned a lot of bridges with people when he was younger and lot more cocky.  Now he has settled down a bit, realized he is mortal, and its good to see him do well.  So I wouldn't call us haters, just the crowd who likes to give him a lot of $hit from the other side of the camera.

I dont ever chime in on benchracing, lol...i will say last week when race was in Detroit we got downtown to pre-drink at some bars and got talkin to some guys and they said who is gonna win, I said AC and Jstew, everyone had a good laugh, but that was the first things i thought, lol. Not pretending I am his #1 fan like I said. I just get tired of all the hate for the guy.  Tho i dont post on it often....I guess this awesome race by em made me decide to chime in. For now on I will make a call before the race here to make you happy.

Edited by J_YZ2fittyF

About damn time. 

Off the start jimmy7 was someplace around 15th the announcers said.  Then, sometime later- without explaination, jimmy7 was in 5th.  How that happened it wasn't shown but from there, jimmy7 put it into 6th gear and eventually took over 1st from justin "pebbles" barcia.  About damn time.  From there jimmy7 didn't lawn dart or go down, this was quite an impressive performance.  From behind to first, jimmy7 kicked ass tonight, took names, no prisoners, and finally busted out an evening's race he should have been doing weekly since 2006.  Finally.  This is what we all bitch about we don't see (namely, me.)  Earned, without excuses, about damn time. 

I don't think it was the James of old but more of a matured James. He was blindingly as fast as he ever was but with a major difference...he was fairly smooth and wasn't taking excessively high risk chances.