To all the JS7 haters....

Why would anyone hate James Stuart?

Stewart used to be cocky, and raced a little dirty. He got better but it's hard to shake a bad reputation.

Now that he crashes so much and his career plateaued years ago, he's not the fan favorite that he was. He's still one of the most talented riders in history.

• Like 1

Stewart used to be cocky, and raced a little dirty. He got better but it's hard to shake a bad reputation.

Now that he crashes so much and his career plateaued years ago, he's not the fan favorite that he was. He's still one of the most talented riders in history.

Oh ok. Yeah I guess tht would be a good reason to not like him. He doesn't seem to race dirty anymore though.

To be honest, he probably crashes less now than he ever has...hes always been a notorious dirt eater

• Like 1

I think people need to give the guy a break. After all he's human and we all make mistakes and do stupid stuff from time to time. I think he has really matured over the years both on and off the track.

After tonight's race there is no denying by anyone that when everything is working for him he is unstoppable. Barcia was having his best race of the season and James came from way back and made everybody look like amateurs. Unbelievable.

cocky… maybe… dirty rider?  show this with video or pictures!   if you are going to hate on him then you need to hate for an actual reason thats real.  and he sure sounded like a fan favorite as the crowd was screaming every time he passed someone.  

• Like 2

Hopefully he gets arrest for pretending to be a cop again. Only a real man would pretend to be something he could never be.

awww…. your hurt your mom finally told you the truth?  what the hell does this have to do with anything talked about in the thread?  and if he wanted to be a pig I'm sure he could be… he is fit enough to be one.  he clearly has the balls to be one.  so to say he couldn't be one is a bit silly!  i mean steven seagal is a cop.

cast.jpg

• Like 1

So do you dislike him as a person outside of the racing forum, or as a rider on the track?

You cannot deny he is a great rider. Last night was one of the best races I've ever seen anyone run. But his actions off the track force me not to like him on the track

• Like 1

awww…. your hurt your mom finally told you the truth?  what the hell does this have to do with anything talked about in the thread?  and if he wanted to be a pig I'm sure he could be… he is fit enough to be one.  he clearly has the balls to be one.  so to say he couldn't be one is a bit silly!  i mean steven seagal is a cop.

cast.jpg

Seagal is a joke, and if Stewert could be a cop he would have been one and not pretended to be one. And if he balls were so big Stewert wouldn't have ran away when he knew his gig was up. He would have stood up to the two officers he attempted to pull over. Maybe next time he could pretend to be a war hero, at least then he won't get arrested.

cast.jpg

He doesn't have the brains to be one, I heard he can't even write as well as you.... You know cops have to fill out reports and a High School Diploma is required... Yup he can't be a cop.

Meh, we were all young and dumb once...but the dumb shit I did, either I didn't get caught or when I did, it wasn't blasted all over the news just because of notoriety. I'm sure you've never done anything wrong though. ...

No pretty much anytime people pretend to be a cop it's put on the news...I always enjoy those stories