Titanium Fatty Pipe

I am on a mission to get my wifes 200xcw 20-30lb lighter than it already is...

I already have a braille battery, Aluminum bolts for the panels, Ti engine bolt kit, tubliss kit front and rear, upgraded her brakes to 270mm, Did Ert2 chain, and twinair air filter... The exhaust is where i would like to go next. 

I can find a Ti muffler, but i cant seem to find a Ti Fatty pipe, does anyone know where i may purchase one for her bike??

That would be a custom job from FMF. I have never seen them in production....

Hats off if you can score that on :thumbsup:

Ok, i will hit them up with an email...

Thank you

Get ready to pay through the nose for that. That is a lot of Ti. Plus, you better hope she never drops the bike. Titanium isn't as "stout" as steel.

Cant be more expensive than the 4t headers

And even if she drops it i gave a cf guard so no issues there

Cant be more expensive than the 4t headers

And even if she drops it i gave a cf guard so no issues there

There is a lot more material on a two stroke expansion chamber than a thumper header. Good luck trying to reduce the bike weight 20-30 pounds, that is almost a monumental task. You could take off the fuel tank and replace it with a sx tank, that might reduce the weight a bit.

Scalvini are making me a custom 144cc Ti pipe. Looking at around 1.5K delivered.

PS. That's 1.5 AUD.

Edited by AddictedToBling

An easy way to make it "feel" lighter is to lower the suspension (1 or 2 inches on both ends).  Heck, if she's not that tall I would do it any ways. 

Your not getting 20-30 pounds. The 200 is already a light bike if it was possible KTM would do something about it. You might get 2-3 pounds.

If weight alone is the priority, you probably should've started with a SX model... See FMF's 199lbs project bike

Edited by 975

We dropped it by 2" and even got her the low seat from ktm. We tried half tank riding, but its just too heavy for her to play with...

Though for me its ultra light, compared to my 450sxf fe it weighs near nuttin...

Will keep yall posted...

We dropped it by 2" and even got her the low seat from ktm. We tried half tank riding, but its just too heavy for her to play with...

Though for me its ultra light, compared to my 450sxf fe it weighs near nuttin...

Will keep yall posted...

Sounds like a gym membership may be a wiser allocation of funds versus trying to lighten the bike by 20lbs.

I bet she could lift an extra 20lbs over what she can lift now with some proper training faster and cheaper than sourcing custom parts that will drop that much weight from the bike.

Sounds like a gym membership may be a wiser allocation of funds versus trying to lighten the bike by 20lbs.

I bet she could lift an extra 20lbs over what she can lift now with some proper training faster and cheaper than sourcing custom parts that will drop that much weight from the bike.

genius