Sign in to follow this  

Supercross 250 East Just Got Interesting Again...

Damn I feel bad for AC, he was having a great run of it this season. But seriously, the kid is so fast yet so frail..... Who didn't see this coming? Hope he's ok but that shoulder didn't look good. All of a sudden, Geico Honda is back in the title hunt with Bogle.

Damn I feel bad for AC, he was having a great run of it this season. But seriously, the kid is so fast yet so frail..... Who didn't see this coming? Hope he's ok but that shoulder didn't look good. All of a sudden, Geico Honda is back in the title hunt with Bogle.

Yep,I hated to see that for AC,he has the racer's edge to win a ton of race's and championship's but I've always thought he's a bit brittle and that could put the brake's on him throughout his career.The star's didn't line up very well for the Kawasaki fella's tonight and that was a game changer. 

I think blake baggett keeps things pretty entertaining. 14th after first lap, because he starts like a girl, and then somehow he was about to make a pass for the freaking podium with a few laps left, and nails a tuffblock or something. How he did it was a mystery as the boys in booth didnt even say his name all race, production crew ignored him, and ama timing and scoring was inop for awhile.

Should be close from here on out.  Tough break for AC.  That shoulder did not look good.  I think his championship is over.  Might be time for surgery if the shoulder can be popped out and in so easy.  Bogle has a good shot since Davilos has been known to choke under pressure.  Sure made things interesting. 

id say if AC doesn;t get his shoulder fixed soon, he will regret it when hes older, its just gets easier to pop out

• Like 1