Sign in to follow this  

Not having any good luck.

Well over four months ago I was in a motocross accident. Anyways I broke my tib and fib. X-rays from just a week go..

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1395576935.581597.jpg

Clearly still hasn't filled healed. They said average healing time for a fit young healthy girl like myself is around 4 months. So now I have to wait another 2 months before I can go back and get more X-rays.

Unfortunately few days ago I happebs to fall of my push bike and stuff up my other leg.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1395577094.543040.jpg

So now I'm stuck with a left broken leg and my right knee is stuffed!

Not having any luck with injuries at all. I just wanna ride....

I feel your pain. I broke my tib/fib on thanksgiving last year. I'm at 4 months and healing is taking it's time. I am getting a bone stimulator tomorrow and had the top screws taken out of the I/M nail 2 weeks ago. Are you walking without crutches yet?

• Like 1

I feel your pain. I broke my tib/fib on thanksgiving last year. I'm at 4 months and healing is taking it's time. I am getting a bone stimulator tomorrow and had the top screws taken out of the I/M nail 2 weeks ago. Are you walking without crutches yet?

Oh that's unfortunate :( yeah I off the crutches two months after I broke it, it's taking a while to heal