Sign in to follow this  

Minor crash on my restored bike....

Put the Con's away and get some riding boots. Looks like some rough terrain. 

Your right! i definitely need to invest in some boots. i learnt my lesson yesterday... suprisingly i got pretty bruised up by this

Yea that log just railed your front wheel off to the left there, glad your O.K. though. You should just ask the farmer if you can ride there.

hahahha

Nice dude.

I broke my foot in two places going 1mph on my cr125 4 months ago. wearing DC shoes.  Get some boots, even used man.  Don't &%$#@! around with shoes...  Don't &%$#@! around with your body like that. it's not worth it, nor the bill I have to pay the hospital.  Cost more than 2 bikes. 

Looks like a decent area. Just ask the farmer if you can ride there, don't tear up his land... When you talk to him, don't be all goofy and use proper English to make you look responsible... More likely to let you ride if you're not some punk kid wanting to rip shit up on his back 40.

Good luck!  Love how the bike turned out man.

Yea that log just railed your front wheel off to the left there, glad your O.K. though. You should just ask the farmer if you can ride there.

yeah i might ask him next time i see him near bye :)

hahahha

Nice dude.

I broke my foot in two places going 1mph on my cr125 4 months ago. wearing DC shoes.  Get some boots, even used man.  Don't &%$#@! around with shoes...  Don't &%$#@! around with your body like that. it's not worth it, nor the bill I have to pay the hospital.  Cost more than 2 bikes. 

Looks like a decent area. Just ask the farmer if you can ride there, don't tear up his land... When you talk to him, don't be all goofy and use proper English to make you look responsible... More likely to let you ride if you're not some punk kid wanting to rip shit up on his back 40.

Good luck!  Love how the bike turned out man.

thanks alot man. im currently looking at some boots to buy.