84 XR250 Project--good parts outlet?

I just bought a basket case 84 XR250 I am planning to restore, anyone have a good a supplier or two for parts? I have found a few things on eBay but for whatever reason some of the parts like the RH side cover and the carb intake boot is either not around or seem to be gold plated.....

Thanks,

Rob

If you've got the coin, you could try service honda. I used them for some parts for my dads xr250.

Partzilla is the cheapest of the online sellers that iv used. note i said cheapest

Edited by Tanis

Thanks guys! It doesn't seem too bad, the big thing that got my attention was the intake boot. Honda no longer supplies them and they are going for $175 on eBay. The thread that Baja Rambler sent was talking about that very part but it looks like there are some alternatives.

Partzilla is the cheapest of the online sellers that iv used. not i said cheapest

I heard their deliveries are running 10 days to 2 weeks right now as they are remodeling their warehouse.

I heard their deliveries are running 10 days to 2 weeks right now as they are remodeling their warehouse.

Im in Australia and its never taken more than two weeks from partzilla. Ill be able to tell you how long it takes just placed a large order last night.