Sign in to follow this  

400sm dirt riding?

My buddies want me to ride at are local OHV park later today and my YZ 250 is down right now. They both ride dual sports so it would be fun to ride the drz out there anyway. I guess I'm wondering what my setup should be? But really all I can do I think is adjust tire pressure? It's kind of rocky in some places and clay. Should be interesting!! I is the best mechanic so setup should be a breeze

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1395589024.923602.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1395589041.214692.jpg

It hasn't rained much so I dont think it will be to bad. But yes I know they are street tires

It hasn't rained much so I dont think it will be to bad. But yes I know they are street tires

On gravel roads,  you should be fine,  if you get into some hard technical climbs for sure be careful.

On gravel roads, you should be fine, if you get into some hard technical climbs for sure be careful.

It's gonna be some basic hills and single track and fire roads. Shouldn't be to bad. Gonna stay away from the gnarly trails
  • Like 1

Run what you brung!

It's a far sight better than not riding. I'm watching the snow fly right now.

Edited by Olin
  • Like 1