Sign in to follow this  

Supercross 15th to 1st….

from 15th to 1st and doing things that no one else was doing!  that is why everyone loves james.  EVERYONE!   the ones that hate are just disappointed that he crashes while doing things like this.  dude is amazing on a bike.  rv may have the championships over james but he is in no way as fast as him when he feels it.  and this is why he was titled the fastest man on the planet… rides like this.  let the hating begin!  

0E178BEA-CB08-4736-8789-BFED5EC83FC7_zps

Edited by T-Doshi9
  • Like 5

from 15th to 1st and doing things that no one else was doing!  that is why everyone loves james.  EVERYONE!   the ones that hate are just disappointed that he crashes while doing things like this.  dude is amazing on a bike.  rv may have the championships over james but he is in no way as fast as him when he feels it.  and this is why he was titled the fastest man on the planet… rides like this.  let the hating begin!  

I'm trying to figure out something with my complex brain. Either you're trollin' like a pro, or either so simple minded.......??

• Like 1

S.O.B. use the search function!! Already have a ball sucking thread started. :facepalm:              Seriously he did have an mind blowing ride.

I got to troll a little..........(only cause this is Mr. Simple's thread.)

@7 seconds, RV is back on the gas before his front tire hits the ground, as he does regularly outdoors. Try doing that without looping the bike out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jTBLDBwKCI

And RV gettin' it done on a "man's" track, pass on the OUTSIDE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6d7cASXV7I

And here's one of Dungey giving Stewart some lessons;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFJ4Vn21Hsk

Edited by hyper7driver
  • Like 2

James looked awesome last night. His problem is he's mentally weak, he can't stay focused like that week in and week out.

Big James has talked about Jr's "high maintenance."

Weak career? He's second on the all time win list? How's that weak? Y'all all probably thin Windam is a badass with 18...

• Like 1

I got to troll a little..........(only cause this is Mr. Simple's thread.)

@7 seconds, RV is back on the gas before his front tire hits the ground, as he does regularly outdoors. Try doing that without looping the bike out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jTBLDBwKCI

And RV gettin' it done on a "man's" track, pass on the OUTSIDE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6d7cASXV7I

And here's one of Dungey giving Stewart some lessons;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFJ4Vn21Hsk

James don't have shit for RV out doors, did you see how RV went around the OUTSIDE of him, nobody likes to passed on the outside, I hope James was taking notes...

Edited by Squid_Racer

Weak career? He's second on the all time win list? How's that weak? Y'all all probably thin Windam is a badass with 18...

James has 49 wins and 2 titles which is weak in my book

Even Windham said it last night

Best SX rider ever but a shitty racer :thumbsup:

James has 49 wins and 2 titles which is weak in my book

Even Windham said it last night

Best SX rider ever but a shitty racer :thumbsup:

Yes and he said it in the humblest fashion.... don't spin that. He said it objectively. They also agreed he was the fastest rider they have ever seen. He has titles, he has a perfect 2008 moto season...

Dudes.. talking up dungey, whom in his prime isn't doing half the winning RV and JS7 are doing ATM. Dungey is a lucky SX champion.... honestly i believe RV should be looking at 5 SX titles if only he didn't crash that race in 2009. Dungey might have no titles if that didn't happen.

Maybe another win next week for Bubblez ? :p

• Like 1

I wish reed and especially RV were both at 100% last night.....it would have only made Stewarts performance that much more impressive.......I hope he fesses up one day and explains why he fell flat on his face for a healthy part of his career when he was on track to make the king and the goat look like they had been overrated.....

Yes and he said it in the humblest fashion.... don't spin that. He said it objectively. They also agreed he was the fastest rider they have ever seen. He has titles, he has a perfect 2008 moto season...

Dudes.. talking up dungey, whom in his prime isn't doing half the winning RV and JS7 are doing ATM. Dungey is a lucky SX champion.... honestly i believe RV should be looking at 5 SX titles if only he didn't crash that race in 2009. Dungey might have no titles if that didn't happen.

Maybe another win next week for Bubblez ? :p

This is SX not motocross and I was surprised Windham said as much as he did. He's always been very diplomatic

49 wins and 2 championships = disappointing career

Multiple guys have fewer wins yet more championships which proves what I have been saying about Stewie

This is SX not motocross and I was surprised Windham said as much as he did. He's always been very diplomatic

49 wins and 2 championships = disappointing career

Multiple guys have fewer wins yet more championships which proves what I have been saying about Stewie

Dam guess chad reed's career is disappointing too ?, all you have been saying is denigrating nonsense.... Could he achieved more titles ? yes but no way is it disappointing.... You wanna see disappointing look at Canard, Windham, Milsaps, etc.  Those are disappointing careers. Good enough to win races but not titles.. couldn't do it.

Could he achieved more titles ? yes but no way is it disappointing....

Speak for yourself not for me

Your standards for greatness are obviously lower

Edited by meyermetal

Speak for yourself not for me

Your standards for greatness are obviously lower

You seem to speak for Windham, which is what we were talking about. Keep up. So again is chad reed's career disappointing too ?, he is a close 4th in all time wins with 2 sx titles.

You seem to speak for Windham, which is what we were talking about. Keep up. So again is chad reed's career disappointing too ?, he is a close 4th in all time wins with 2 sx titles.

Chads career is not at all disappointing.......what ur missing is the fact that reed was dungey before dungey was....right there....always on the box.....but generally was not winning unless the top dogs were out or riding hurt...could not consistently win straight up......rv should have been a pesky mosquito to Stewart.....annoying and around quite often but able to be dealt with......no one expected Stewart to become such a nonissue the last few years......they expected the last few years to be like last night.

I speak for myself. I just pointed out what Kevin said

You on the other hand are like a politician trying to convince everyone that your point of view is the right one. You think greatness is measured by 49 events and not the accumulation of the series that those events were part of

Like I said.....plenty of guys with less wins and more championships

Edited by meyermetal

Dam guess chad reed's career is disappointing too ?, all you have been saying is denigrating nonsense.... Could he achieved more titles ? yes but no way is it disappointing.... You wanna see disappointing look at Canard, Windham, Milsaps, etc.  Those are disappointing careers. Good enough to win races but not titles.. couldn't do it.

Stewart has more "raw talent" than any of those guys. He should have a stacked resume after what? Ten years? RV, Mcgrath, Carmichael have achieved more in much less time. Even Dungey has as many premier class titles as Stewart with only this being his fifth year in the premier class.

• Like 2