Sign in to follow this  

2013-14 triple clamp offset

Anybody ever try a different offset triple clamp? Was thinking of getting xtrig clamps so I could run the phds system and the adjustable offset.

Anybody ever try a different offset triple clamp? Was thinking of getting xtrig clamps so I could run the phds system and the adjustable offset.

well hopefully before I get home someone will have some kind of answer for you.  If not, I get back to the States in about two weeks.  I bought the setup you were talking about, the X-trig's w/ the phds bar mounts.  Once I throw em on and get a ride or so on them I'll let you know what I think.

My son ran the Ride Engineering 21mm clamps and a PR2 knuckle and link and he liked the 21mm clamps better than the stock clamps.  He ran the same set up on the older chassis.  The clamps made more of a difference on the older chassis but were an improvement to him on the newer chassis.

www.technicaltouchusa.com  link to Xtrig clamps, website has a pdf with info on Xtrig clamps

Please do

i don't know anything about the setup. You have a link to it? i would  be curious to learn