2012 kx250f oil draining issue

So I'm getting ready to split the cases and do some work on this 2012 kx250f. Trying to figure out this issue I'm having with the oil not fully draining. You can fill it up with oil and it will just sit in the clutch side for the most part. You pull the drain plug and oil will come out but you look at the sight glass and oil is still full in there. So for some reason all the oil isn't draining and something is blocking it from coming out of the clutch side. Any input would be great for what to keep an eye for when looking everything over. I'm just a little confused on what it could be.

Thanks

About 200ml stays in the bike, can't get it all out

I'd love it if it was only 200ml but it's a lot more then that in there. I pull the drain plug and the oil never goes down past the sight glass. You can have the drain plug out and pour oil in and maybe a trickle will come out. If you drain he oil the sight glass should be clear of oil and when you pour oil in it should flow out the drain plug. Something on the right crank case is blocking it for some reason. I'm just looking to see if anyone know what might to look for or where to start. Should be splitting the cases this week

Let us know what you find

Found out why the motor had issues and why it most likely isn't draining. Metal and fiber sitting all by the drain hole and I'm thinking it has some in the ports. Going to clean everything very well and blow everything out with air. Putting a new oil pump in as well from anything that past through that. Better safe then sorry

image.jpg