Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Is Wil Hahn alright?

His crash last night was horrifying.  I'd be concerned about brain bleeding/swelling with the kind of hit(s) he took.  Anyone heard/read anything about his condition?

and shoulder… from what I'm hearing.  you can see his humorous is broken in the slow motion replay.  arms don't fold there and it was flopping way bad.  he will be fine though.  obviously he is done for the season. 

If he broke the head of his humorous like I did, he's looking at a minimum of 6-8 months recovery. That's a nasty, horrible place to break a bone and the rehab is brutal. Glad it wasn't worse... that was a bad crash.

Yeah the arm/shoulder is the least of his worries. I'm concerned about the head trauma.

Broken finger too when he hit dungey.

okay. Dungey was all sorts off mad/ticked off after the race also, maybe he'll finally get a fire burning under him

humorus in 4 places.. Shoulder and cracked skull. That was a bad crash!

Thanks, my spouse was freaking out that they picked him up like they did. She thought they should have put him on the board before moving him.
  • Like 2

Base of scull. Think Dale Earnheart. Does he wear a neck brace?

No neck brace but he always looks like he's wearing a chest protector under his jersey. He use to wear it over the jersey

Hahn-MinnSX2013-Cudby-075.jpg