eddie sisneros is a scam artist sisneros speed works

Care to elaborate some?

I have used eddie a few times with good luck. If he really did grab $2400 from you, you could easily stop payment on a credit card or many other courses of action. 

But to just come on here and put him on full blast with out details is not helping anyone and only diminishes your validity.

So how about you fill us all in?

Edited by automagp68
  • Like 2

Great post. I'm sure he just took your money with no reason other than to spite you.

Yeah, just like all the other guys who have posted recently claiming the exact same thing happened to them. All of them are liars. (End of sarcasm)

I thought the same thing a few weeks ago, but feel pretty confident that most of these claims, if not all of them, are true.

• Like 2

Great post. I'm sure he just took your money with no reason other than to spite you.

Sarcastic? While I don't have personal experience with Eddie... there seem to be a bunch of members either: who got their stuff much later than told or expected or never got their stuff. However a common theme is lack of communication after payment was made. Of course there are those who got stuff as promised and on-time, but those seem to be past dealings (1 or more years ago).

I just sent Eddie two ECU's for remap and one 450R head for valve job and port/polish work.

Sent the parts to Eddie on 3 March 2014.

Got them back from Eddie on 21 March 2014.

Great quality work, no problems with emails or phone calls. 

I'm simply not experiencing any of the problems with Eddie that so many claim to be having. 

I've never had any problems with the man. 

To the OP:

Can you provide more details and specifics with respect to your claim.?

• Like 1

Here's the deal. We don't allow TT to be used for smear campaigns, where the intent of the person posting is not to seek help from others solving a problem, but to extract revenge. And, it's up to us to decide when that's happening, as nobody says that's their goal. And, if you're going to make claims, back them up with facts and again, it better circle back around to input on how to address the problem. We have no issues when people share the good and bad about a vendor, but it's not a free for all. Topics get locked when they've spiraled out of having any real value regarding the topic at hand.

Bottom-line, TT is nobody's personal weapon to be used to extract revenge by the PO'd. That's our concern, as we believe that if we did allow this, it would reflect poorly on the community and the TT brand. While this topic is not tabu, it's not a free for all either. So, keep that in mind as it's discussed.

• Like 15

So, to me, this is what a smear campaign looks like (regardless of intent). Posting the same thing, over and over across many forums. I'm 100% sure that the argument is that "I'm trying to warn others." and while that may or may not be the whole reason (no way for us to know 100%), if we allowed that, where's the end? Almost a million unique visitors to TT in the last 30 days. We surely don't want to set the standard it's ok to flood the forums anytime someone feels taken.

At the end of the day, Caveat Emptor. We have a search function and there are a number of topics discussing the performance of Mr. Sisneros. If someone fails to do their own due diligence before contracting any professional, any resulting issues/problems IMHO is largely their fault.

I'm going to allow this topic to see HOW it's discussed. And, I wanted to use it to make my point, as they seem to spring up weekly now and end up landing in our lap one way or another.

OP - don't spam the forums over and over. DO back up your claims with something more. That's just a reasonable expectation.

smear.PNG

• Like 8

Have to agree with you Bryan, I think it has been established that there's something not quite right with some of the dealings members here have had with Eddie.

I think the people with a grievance should band together, either someone steps up and takes the lead or nominate a spokes person, central coordinator who collates all the evidence and pursue it through the proper channels.

Time to stop pissing and moaning, become proactive, put up or shut up.

• Like 4

I posted this because PayPal finally told me I couldn't have one penny bank out of my $2400. Eddie bait and switched me. Promised me used parts and gave me used parts. The engine had seized. He left metal in it, excess glue was conning out of the oil reservoir from putting to much on when setting the cases back together, never took out old spark plug, never put an ok filter in, and the cylinder head was loose as a goose. I'm warning others exactly.

To black Drz. Thanks, I'll start another thread for a class action which is already in the Works. I'm pursuing other avenues as well. This is designed for the new member just like me only to stop the new member from getting ripped off. Feel me homey?

Typo

Penny back

Promised new and gave me used. Sorry

• Like 2

I posted this because PayPal finally told me I couldn't have one penny bank out of my $2400. Eddie bait and switched me. Promised me used parts and gave me used parts. The engine had seized. He left metal in it, excess glue was conning out of the oil reservoir from putting to much on when setting the cases back together, never took out old spark plug, never put an ok filter in, and the cylinder head was loose as a goose. I'm warning others exactly.

did you want him to hand deliver the motor and put it in the bike for you? why would you expect a new plug? or a new filter? thats your responsibility. Give him a break. I didnt expect either one of my motors to come back with either one of those new in it. Even if just for the fact that you KNOW it was done. What if he put in a filter and you changed it again anyway. or if you want to use a different plug than normal? How long does it take to change both of those once you get it back? minutes? 

• Like 2

Jawknee -********. They were supposed to be new. I paid for them to be new you douche. I've tried to not say anything bad but I'm fed up. Why don't you quit typing and go suck his d I c k like you know you want to.

Give me a ********. break I just got ripped off, how about that?

Mr Bosch. i think its time...

• Like 1

Jawknee -********.. They were supposed to be new. I paid for them to be new you douche. I've tried to not say anything bad but I'm fed up. Why don't you quit typing and go suck his d I c k like you know you want to.

Give me a ********. break I just got ripped off, how about that?

Just a heads up, but you're 2 seconds from getting the ban hammer. I understand that you're frustrated. Great. If you're going to personally attack others and bypass our profanity filter, I'm going to show you the door. clear? And, with hot headed behavior like this, you're only undermining your own credibility regarding your legal efforts. Show a little self control, huh? I'm not asking, I'm telling. Be cool and keep a lid on your temper.

• Like 10