Cross training, enduro & dirt bike techniques - vids & tutorials

On 2017-11-24 at 9:33 AM, OZ DRZ said:

i wasn't sure if this needed it's own training vid but so many requests for it from supporters... here it is! 
it's mainly a compilation of other basic tips but it never hurts to rehash the basics. :ride:

I have to admit I giggled a bit when you talked about riding narrow trails while riding a trail wider than my back lane.  Next summer we'll get you some footage of narrow trails.  There is nothing to focus the mind like clipping both bars on trees at the same time. :o 

• Like 1

usually our annual crashes & fails go into a supporters-only vid but this year there were so many i thought i'd make this one public.

however i did pile my own embarrassingly large number of crashes into a recent supporters vid - including that nasty one that laid me low in canada for a few weeks!

• Like 3

22 hours ago, OZ DRZ said:

tim coleman gave me permission to use this footage taken at an informal riding display in the USA last year.... the dude can balance well!

Dude has mad trials skills BUT as much as I like to say a good rider can get on any bike and make it look easy, these vids are helping me narrow done bike more designed and SHOULD make it a bit easier for how and where I ride ?

• Like 2

recently went on a week long dirt ride around cambodia... the jungle kings tour with cambodia motorbike tours. talk about a bucket list adventure! there are now three episodes up, there's a link to the next ones at the end of each vid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OZ DRZ said:

recently went on a week long dirt ride around cambodia... the jungle kings tour with cambodia motorbike tours. talk about a bucket list adventure! there are now three episodes up, there's a link to the next ones at the end of each vid.

I watched most of all 3 days and yes an EPIC bucket list adventure in a beautiful country.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, OZ DRZ said:

it's time for another tedious video that lets me just post links to questions instead of ruining my delicate hands by typing out answers lol

I have learned a lot from your videos. Thank you. Been a subscriber for a while. Been practicing low speed control as you have recommended. Making me a better rider and I appreciate it. Love the dodgy common sense stuff that hopefully wakes people up! Cheers Mate! 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, filterx said:

Clipboard01.jpg.6a20277924e9cf091be534121acdebbe.jpg

Otherwise Seasons Beatings my friend ?

likewise, have a merry consumerist season! actually there were a pile of beta babes in the supporters vid last week but no mention of santa though. :(

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, OZ DRZ said:

first ever dirt ride where i was told to watch out for tigers, cobras and getting impaled on sharpened bamboo!

Great videography! Thanks. What a nice trip! Did anyone throw a cobra up at their riding buddy behind them? I was racing in Louisiana and flung a cottonmouth snake at the rider behind me and found out at the next checkpoint. He was not too happy :naughty: 

• Like 1

talking about sex temples... why are aussie girls queuing to have ronnie mac's baby? He lost this two stroke showdown with ricky carmichael so why aren't the girls chasing ricky? or me? dirty passes, highly suspect blocks and plenty of two stroke action filmed from our own personal box at the aus x open in sydney! 

• Like 3