Beta in racing

Last time I looked mine was still in the garage, if she took my 200 I'm going to be pissed! All jokes aside beta is really missing out if they dont put a RE 200 this year. A friend of mine just raced rattlesnake last week and said a AA guy on his line was killing it on a beta 200. At least let people do a BYOB to get a better suspension on it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NjBetaRider said:

beta is really missing out if they dont put a RE 200 this year. A friend of mine just raced rattlesnake last week and said a AA guy on his line was killing it on a beta 200. At least let people do a BYOB to get a better suspension on it.

This! 

KTM recognized this and offered the 200 in xcw, xc, and sx form during various phases of its run. 

Beta has another opportunity to expand and grow their market share with offering variations of their lineup and the 200RE should be at the forefront.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

This looks fun!!!

Wow, entertaining! 6-8 crashes, this guy is a mad man you don't want to race with! Yelling at people to move over and crashing himself as soon as he got open track from pinballing it too fast off the trees. Lucky he didn't end up in a cast. Even almost ran some spectators over at the finish. Don't loan him your bike!?

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Benja and Max did well too .. That’s a brutal race.. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=battle+of+the+goats+2020+results&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#imgrc=mR4VVZjaWFhNyM

Zak shows some perspective..

really just watching how this Beta runs here just shows how great this bike is for hard enduro.  It’s why I like mine.. It just is great for ugly gnar..