Shorty levers

I got new (shorter) bars and now need shorty levers. I'm not wild about spending $80 for the ones on the AB site (clutch = #AB-10186). Plus, it doesn't even look like they sell a shorty brake lever.

I know newer Betas have a few brands that will fit, but haven't found anything for a 2010 RR.

Any ideas?

I've learned that my clutch is an AJP, which is more often used on trials bikes (Gas Gas and Sherco, apparently). Choices will be slim.

However, my brake lever is the same as the newer Betas (same lever on 2007 - 2014), so I can probably find something.

(I'd prefer not to cut my levers, because I like to have something to grab, although it's not usually necessary.)

Yes, I have a 2010 also.  I wanted a shorty clutch lever, so I googled AJP shorty lever and found several trials dealers that stock them.  I think I got mine from Lewisportusa.com

It is okay, not exactly the shape I prefer, but works well and doesn't crunch my fingers under the lever.

I like ASV levers (they are expensive, but seem worth it)... they are comfortable to me.

It looks like (from their somewhat confusing website) that they make both levers in all 3 types that they sell (F1, F3, and C6).

I may try the F3's...

CTF301 (clutch)

BHF30 (brake)

• 4 weeks later...

Just an FYI... the ASV clutch lever hits the turn-signal-switch housing. (I have the factory Beta one, and it's a bit big.)

It should still be usable, but it may be annoying- I won't know until I ride it.