Sign in to follow this  

2013 kx450f linkage

Recently i have had my suspension set up and revalved by enzo and I'm really happy with the changes but i still want a little better tracking of the rear end, is a linkage really going to help that and if so what company to go with, ride, pro circuit, or devol?

I bought the Kawi optional linkage. it is the same dimension as the aftermarket ones from Pro Circuit, etc. You need to buy the bearings and seals (92049 and 92046) in the picture above. Total cost is still $100 less than aftermarket.

It is a noticeable improvement in the rear.

I also bought the Kaw one. Less money for sure and if you need bearings anyway, it's an even better deal.

I bought the pc link for my 13, noticed a big difference in corner entry when hard on the brakes. The bike was more settled.

Maybe a dumb question, but can you get the needle bearings out of the stock link without messing them up? My bike maybe has 5 hours on it and i even regreased them with good waterproof grease the day i got it home from the dealer

Maybe a dumb question, but can you get the needle bearings out of the stock link without messing them up? My bike maybe has 5 hours on it and i even regreased them with good waterproof grease the day i got it home from the dealer

Im sure you could get them out as long as you are very gentle in pressing them out. Definitely do able.