PaxtonJones

The Best Looking Husaberg Competition - thought this would be fun!

Sweet DirtyRugs!!!  I should have stuck with the large HUSA on the radiator guards.  I also really like the looks without the handlebar roost guards.  Nice grips with the blue ends as well.  And nothing beats the cool factor of those two stroke pipes!

When I bought my 2014 TE300 she looked amazing.

post-345078-0-74306500-1398829115.jpg

But this is when she looks best.

post-345078-0-74695300-1398829125.jpg

and a pipe guard lol, you have a really sharp bike man, ive always wanted I've of those but I can't afford it yet lol

Talked myself out of carbon pipe guard when I bought the bike. Facts are that something has to give when you fall and I DO fall allot  :banghead:

If you have a stiff guard and take a big hit there is a chance of snapping the flange off the motor. There is a flange guard as well but then what? These pipes are cheep in the grand scheme of things and sacrificial IMO. So I'll continue bashing this one up till I've had enough, buy a new one, bash it up probably while I have the 1st one blown back out and repeat as needed. Just my way of thinking how ever flawed that may be. Where I ride, the trails are extremely unforgiving and stuff happens. I've already replaced the tank side plastic, my front fender has a few stress cracks and my right rear number plate is cracked. This bike is only a couple of months old but I've got a serious amount of very hard kilometers on it including many hours in the freezing ice and snow single track of BC. Check out my thread http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1071167-mcnutt-blue-mountain-pics-and-vids-post-em-up-here/?p=11399007 to see where I ride and how awesome this bike can be. 

And no I do not abuse my toys, just ride em like they are meant to be ridden then completely baby the thing when I get it home. This bike should last me many years and take me into many places I should have never gone.

• Like 2

I understand the crashes better than most.  I am a hill climber and I lay the bike over at the top of any challenging hill.  I have never really seemed to feel a difference when the pipes get dented but nothing is cooler looking that a shiny new pipe.

Stay off those rocky trails :naughty:

Wait...that is just me who avoids rocks.

Keep riding hard :jawdrop:

• Like 1

I understand the crashes better than most.  I am a hill climber and I lay the bike over at the top of any challenging hill.  I have never really seemed to feel a difference when the pipes get dented but nothing is cooler looking that a shiny new pipe.

Stay off those rocky trails :naughty:

Wait...that is just me who avoids rocks.

Keep riding hard :jawdrop:

LOL, but what if it's all rocks!

Mother nature just has a way once in a while of reminding you that you are in fact "riding a motorcycle" across some of her nastiest terrain. 

I did the hill climb thing as well years ago with my YZ465. These were hills close to the Bad Lands in Alberta (one province over from where I now live  :prof:  :D ). Those hills were crazy steep and full of wash outs, never an easy climb. Just as I was getting away from that insanity I began to see purpose built hill climber come into the picture, they were nuts. The hill climbs and machines used now are off the rails, can't say I'd want back into that sport again. 

What kind of bike you climbing with?

• Like 1

I am climbing hills on my 2014 Husaberg 501FE and yes photo-345078.jpg?_r=0  I tip my hat to you for competing on rocky hill climbs.  I am saving money right now to get NOS and a long swing arm.  My biggest fear is scratching my plastics   :cry:  

• Like 1

I am climbing hills on my 2014 Husaberg 501FE and yes photo-345078.jpg?_r=0  I tip my hat to you for competing on rocky hill climbs.  I am saving money right now to get NOS and a long swing arm.  My biggest fear is scratching my plastics   :cry:  

Scratching plastics  :lol:  :thumbsup:

and a 2014 Husaberg 501FE on NOS...wow, just wow. 

Edited by Pittbull