PaxtonJones

The Best Looking Husaberg Competition - thought this would be fun!

Not familiar with that area, I'm further north. Looks fun though....

Yeah. It's the southern end of the Sierras. I've ridden Shasta Dam.. Great place to ride. Cheers

I had an 05 YZ85 Seat Cover laying around and three FE seats, so I re covered one. What do ya think?ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1420235210.858390.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1420235226.575733.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks for the kind words. One of the stock ones was looking ragged and it looked like it might fit so I did it.

Awesome bike!

Thanks. She's not a garage queen, she's got a ton of wounds. Prob my favorite bike.

Thanks. She's not a garage queen, she's got a ton of wounds. Prob my favorite bike.

Two Smokers are still my Favorites! 

• Like 1

My 2011 570.  Best bike I've ever owned. Might just be the best bike ever made. Just had the forks resprung and revalved w/Racetech Gold Valves and new stiffer progressive spring for the rear also Racetech.  She's fully dialed in now.

7e6013e7-01b4-48f7-a80c-307a070ecce9_zps

Edited by JoePass
  • Like 5

Sweet, is that a 2010 ?  That seat looks pretty comfy.

Hey Joe.... Yup, it's a 2010 FE450. The seat is by Seat Concepts and yes, it is real comfortable the suspension upgrade is next on the list.....Infact it's a must now. Getting tired of fighting the stock suspension on technical trails. I'll either take it over to 707 suspension in Petaluma or ship it off to RG3 in Anaheim. Then she will be complete. These 72 mile rides up in Stoneyford with stock suspension wears me out now at my age.

I also have the FX450 mapping on the bike, Rekluse Z-Start Pro clutch, FMF Q4, ProMoto Billet steering stabilizer and a few other misc. goodies.

Nice 570 you have by the way.....Real nice! :thumbsup:

• Like 1