New yamaha 450 most powerfull 450 stock

not only the best power of anf 450 but also the best over rev of all of them  Yamaha built a real race engine im not sure if this bike will even want cam shafts @ a pro level good fuel a vortextuner so it can be dialed in better and some light port work and a piston would put it into the 60s for hp .

When I first saw the way the intake ports were laid out on the latest YZ450, I knew they had potential, but to have this much power and to still have people say that they have good, non-peaky power, that's impressive.

The torque curve barely has a hump it it.  Remarkable. 

OK so here is a crazy question... so what are the differences that make the 14 that much stronger than the 10-13's? In addition, it sounds as if the 14 doesn't have nearly the dips and peaks throughout the curve that afflicted the 10-13's. I understand that valve size/cam profile have changed but what else?

From the sounds of it, the 14 would absolutely stomp my 12 in total and usable HP. What changes can be made to the 10-13's to mimic the power output and type of power the 14's are putting out?

air cleaner mods helped the 2010 drasticly porting and cams put the power where the current model is  Yamaha basicly built a very good race engine that needs very little to be competive on the national level.

This is good to hear. I have a 2013 450 with a GYTR cnc ported head and cams, and wow what a difference! What air box mod do you recommend?