Vier

Pics of your Husqvarna. *Please do not post questions or replies!

407 posts in this topic

Please post pics only. Try to list the year and model as well as what mods you have!  All other posts will be deleted so it doesn't get out of hand. PM the poster for more info or create a post.

These threads seem to be strong in the 250r and the 250x boards for the Hondas and I know people like to show off their bikes, so let's see what you've got.  I searched and there doesn't seem to be a Husqvarna overall picture thread.  Try to list the year and model as well as what mods you have!

Not posting questions and replies?Hmmm, no.... the whole point of posting a pic of your bike is to show it off and answer questions, accept compliments, etc. If you want to look at just pics of Husky's go to bikepics.com. That's what you are looking for. There is a 200+ page picture thread on cafehusty btw

2 people like this

Please post pics only. Try to list the year and model as well as what mods you have!  All other posts will be deleted so it doesn't get out of hand. PM the poster for more info or create a post.

These threads seem to be strong in the 250r and the 250x boards for the Hondas and I know people like to show off their bikes, so let's see what you've got.  I searched and there doesn't seem to be a Husqvarna overall picture thread.  Try to list the year and model as well as what mods you have!

You do not have the authority to tell members what they can and cannot post, nor can you delete their replies. However, you can politely request they stay on topic. :)

You do not have the authority to tell members what they can and cannot post, nor can you delete their replies. However, you can politely request they stay on topic. :)

my bad homes- it's a direct copy and paste from the Honda forums

Just picked her up today- 2008 TC250- all stock far as I can tell.

1939997_10103559233449568_51090568899488

1908284_10103559233454558_54731000213947

13902712995_3ac928a6fe_z.jpg

13903125834_b3a7848fd8_z.jpg

Edited by Vier
1 person likes this

Just picked her up today- 2008 TC250- all stock far as I can tell.

NICE.

Looks to be missing the factory skidplate, and has an aftermarket heat shield.  that rear sprocket looks HUGE, doubt its factory.

nice score.. looks CLEAN.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1397728370.476778.jpg

Just bought this 2000 TE 410, plan on making it a project bike, very nice power and balance with some serios dB when it's kicked into life. It's not new, shiny or individual in any way but i reckon it's ace!

3 people like this

2014 CR125

mkyj9v.jpg

aujibd.jpg

2rgkfba.jpg

4loc5i.jpg

Protection
-G2 hand guards
-EE radiator guards
-7602 Racing billet disc guards
-P3 CF pipe guard
-Riccochet aluminum skid plate

Fueling
-WR tank, billet HSP fuel cap with Zeta vent hose
-36mm Lectron from Motosportz

Engine
-Husqvarna 144cc kit, cylinder ported by MaxPower RPM
-head painted red
-FMF Gold series Fatty pipe and silencer
-CV4 silicon radiator hoses
-Hardline Hr. meter

Drive Line
-SuperLite rear sprocket
-DID "O" ring chain
-BMP case guard
-TM DesignWorks chain guide, and rollers
-18" DID rear wheel

-Dunlop Geomax AT81 tires

Bling
-7602 Racing billet axel blocks, oil fill cap
-ZipTy front axel nut, rear brake reservoir cap and adjuster, magnetic oil drain plug
-Renthal FatBar, dual compound grips, bar pad
-Zeta billet handle bar clamps.
-UFO RMZ front fender
-DeCal Works T2 graphics, tank, shrouds and plates.

3 people like this