Vier

Pics of your Husqvarna. *Please do not post questions or replies!

3rd Husky. First 501, 2015 Fe501 S. Just grabbed it from 3Bros for a song. It's got 9K on it but runs strong as hell. Sold my Husaberg fe450 and BMW R1200GS, build anotherm ountain bike and copped this. Also just finished my trailer the day before I picked up the bike.

IMG_8186.JPG

IMG_8193.JPG

IMG_8195.JPG

IMG_8197.JPG

IMG_8201.JPG

Edited by blackohio
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, blackohio said:

3rd Husky. First 501. Just grabbed it from 3Bros for a song. It's got 9K on it but runs strong as hell. Sold my Husaberg fe450 and BMW R1200GS, build anotherm ountain bike and copped this. Also just finished my trailer the day before I picked up the bike.

IMG_8186.JPG

IMG_8193.JPG

IMG_8195.JPG

IMG_8197.JPG

IMG_8201.JPG

Looks clean. What year?

21 minutes ago, mikewedge said:

Polisport ignition cover, a Portuguese firm that makes fantastic OEM plastics and many protections for offroad bikes. See here: 

That's what I thought, they don't sell the correct one for mine in the US yet... So annoying.

@smv ryder you bike looks amazing, I saw those plastics for sale and was wondering what they'd look like. You just need a front disk guard, carbon pipe guard and a set of Warp9 pegs to finish it off. I didn't want to go away from the Husky white but now that I've seen yours I may rethink that. Mine is slowly getting beat up from technical trail rides. It won't be long before it needs new plastics all over.

20190131_194511.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pittbull said:

@smv ryder you bike looks amazing, I saw those plastics for sale and was wondering what they'd look like. You just need a front disk guard, carbon pipe guard and a set of Warp9 pegs to finish it off. I didn't want to go away from the Husky white but now that I've seen yours I may rethink that. Mine is slowly getting beat up from technical trail rides. It won't be long before it needs new plastics all over.

20190131_194511.jpg

Thank you PitBull! I had to do the KTM front end to get the teal plastics and the rest is black Husky plastics. I was running a front disk guard but removed it, I crashed my brains out before I could get an CF exhaust guard so I am leaving her, plus I hit the titanium head pipe with a torch to look different  and thank you for the suggestion on the Warp9 pegs but I love my titanium Scar pegs. Your bike looks awesome in white but after you beat the plastics up more give her a change IMO.

• Like 1