• 2 weeks later...

From what I've read, the stock system is pretty good to begin with and with EFI you'll to have your ignition mapped to get any real gains from a full system. I have a '12 and just went with the FMF slip on just for the sparky. It actually made bike quieter though it sounds good

From what I've read, the stock system is pretty good to begin with and with EFI you'll to have your ignition mapped to get any real gains from a full system. I have a '12 and just went with the FMF slip on just for the sparky. It actually made bike quieter though it sounds good

• 2 months later...

I have a 12 350exc and I just added the FMF megabomb, with the titanium slip on, and I have to say there is a definite difference. The bike has more snotty grunt down low and it just revs quicker. I had titanium which is super light, but but with all the rocks thrown up off the front tire it dented easily, now have the stainless header. E-line makes an FMF carbon fiber header guard, but it doesn't fully wrap around the front of the pipe, wish someone made a more complete guard. these headers are a major investment