Anyone going to etown saturday 4/19

I would love to join someone at the track, but a newbie to the whole track. Can someone point me in the right direction to ride with you guys. Maybe a track rule book or what needs to be done to the bike.

I would love to join someone at the track, but a newbie to the whole track. Can someone point me in the right direction to ride with you guys. Maybe a track rule book or what needs to be done to the bike.

No rule book for the bike. Only gear requirements are: helmet, goggles, long sleeve jersey, gloves, long pants, riding boots. Website says kneepads and chest protector are required but I ride there almost every weekend and they don't enforce the those two. Just pay the 40 bucks and pick the appropriate a, b or c class.

http://www.etownraceway.com/mx_practice.aspx

No rule book for the bike. Only gear requirements are: helmet, goggles, long sleeve jersey, gloves, long pants, riding boots. Website says kneepads and chest protector are required but I ride there almost every weekend and they don't enforce the those two. Just pay the 40 bucks and pick the appropriate a, b or c class.

http://www.etownraceway.com/mx_practice.aspx

Are enduro bikes ok (with headlight, taillight and signals, no mirrors) or just MX bikes?

Are enduro bikes ok (with headlight, taillight and signals, no mirrors) or just MX bikes?

I've seen enduro bikes with a headlight and a taillight (never saw turn signals) there on rare occasion riding in the c class. I'd call ahead or shoot them an email to check and see though. Nothing worse then making the trip and not being able to ride.

I've seen enduro bikes with a headlight and a taillight (never saw turn signals) there on rare occasion riding in the c class. I'd call ahead or shoot them an email to check and see though. Nothing worse then making the trip and not being able to ride.

Thanks, will call to verify. 

I would assume any turn signals would have to be rubber stalk mounted and the kickstand will need to be removed, all for insurance coverage purposes. Absolutely call them, but if it were me I would remove the turn signals so they don't get busted, and kickstand because they almost always are to be completely removed for std mx insurance coverage.

Edited by Eddie8v