Sign in to follow this  

DIRTY

What year is yours diggla I forget

Mines old man 06. I'm about done fine tuning it, going through the brakes now, just ordered the braided lines, rebuilding the master cylinders, pads and rotors. That's the tusk oversized rotor there, love it! Big improvement. I'm pretty sure my women will have a shit fit if I buy a new bike before a ring so I'm gonna be hangin on to this baby for a few more years. I can't complain tho, I've rode all the years and always can't wait to get back on mine. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1397545977.697672.jpg

Make no mistake, the scenery in Chadwick is far from plain. You are riding in the Mark Twain National Forest. It is a beutiful wooded area with wood bridges, stream crossings, caves etc. Trails range from easy to extremely challenging (Dairy Queen Hill can humble you) The camp sites just put in are first rate. By the way - get a map at Kays Store when you get your riding permit. Enjoy.

2009 man

Mines old man 06. I'm about done fine tuning it, going through the brakes now, just ordered the braided lines, rebuilding the master cylinders, pads and rotors. That's the tusk oversized rotor there, love it! Big improvement. I'm pretty sure my women will have a shit fit if I buy a new bike before a ring so I'm gonna be hangin on to this baby for a few more years. I can't complain tho, I've rode all the years and always can't wait to get back on mine. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1397545977.697672.jpg

Do yourself a huge favor, buy the new bike instead of the ring. It'll be cheaper in the long run. Hell, it'd be cheaper to go race the Nationals without a damn sponsor than get married.

Do yourself a huge favor, buy the new bike instead of the ring. It'll be cheaper in the long run. Hell, it'd be cheaper to go race the Nationals without a damn sponsor than get married.

I think that's the best advice you've ever given Shawn.

+1 haha

Lol! She better hope honda dosnt build a new model that I really like. I do know that much!

Don't forget about the cost of kids, now...

Hey I'm looking forward to getting a few dependence's to claim.. F'n Obama!

Kids , my second is graduating next month and got one more behind him in two years , I would rather do without the tax break cuz they break you down to nothing , you might as well kiss your toys goodbuy unless you banking lol , they are very exspensive , motocross , cheer leading , softball and the clothes , ohh yea did I mention the clothes haha , I wish you the best of luck diggla on your journey it's a long one , but I will say I wouldn't change a thing they are my life !!!

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 1

why was she apart?

I had major engine issues the crank exloded pretty much put a hole in my case. Just avwhole list of huge repairs all winter amd finally put her back together with all new plastic