Sign in to follow this  

Re sleeving cylinder

I need to get my 13 ktm 300 cylinder re sleeved. I was wanting to know what a good place to get it done and about how much it cost. Just trying to get some prices on re sleeving it or just go buy a new cylinder if its not much more.

Go to PowerSeal USA. They're supposed to be good. I used millennium technologies about 2 months ago for my rm250 and when I got it back the power valve slide didn't fit properly and was getting stuck. I took it to a shop and they had to use their porting tools to grind away a little material inside the slide area. They said "this is why we send all our stuff to power seal". I would go with them. I think its like 180 plus shipping look it up on their site

-Graham

I need to get my 13 ktm 300 cylinder re sleeved. I was wanting to know what a good place to get it done and about how much it cost. Just trying to get some prices on re sleeving it or just go buy a new cylinder if its not much more.

Why sleeve? Just curious..

• Like 1

Ohhhh I'm sorry I read this as replating.... sorry op, still do what I said and go to powerseal, but get it REPLATED not sleeved. For sure replated from powerseal and u can't go wrong

Edited by GWaddCustoms