Sign in to follow this  

California April 26th,27th National Hare and Hound @ Cougar Buttes

With more and more buzz around here about desert racing, heres the next NHH coming up. Im uber ready to race again, Drinking water starting now!!!!! :cheers:   The last nhh was a little warm, this one will be hotter most likey. Ride/race safe guys and have fun! Newbies wanted  :D  

time for the bench racing to commence   :blah:     Andrew34, Creme friache > watch out bitches :cool: ....................... :rolleyes:................... :smirk:  

2014_vikings_zps1603ce53.jpg

• Like 3

Talking about the GF.

I'll be pitting with my club (Rovers), even if I don't go you're welcome to pit with them. Most any club accepts guest pitters

• Like 1

Who here is with HBMC ?  And do they take old washed up newbs ? 

Not me and clubs will take pretty much anybody 

anyone remember when a hare and hound was 100+ miles?? why they always have to dumb everything down?

Who here is with HBMC ?  And do they take old washed up newbs ? 

thinking of riding in the dust, eh?! like it!

anyone remember when a hare and hound was 100+ miles?? why they always have to dumb everything down?

Kinda hard to lay out a quality desert race with the land closures.  I have a plan for my club's H&H in 2015.  We'll see if it flies

• Like 1

wow, 8 replies.... no one is going for sure- i must be on thumper talk ca section.. as i read it, it should be PvsseeeTTalk

Who you guys pitting with?

sorry,ive given up on you. I'm sure someone else will help :D  

Talking about the GF.

I'll be pitting with my club (Rovers), even if I don't go you're welcome to pit with them. Most any club accepts guest pitters

hmmm :thinking:  , more fish in the sea  :excuseme:

you sound like a little winey bitch again, your finishes don't show that hare and hounds have been dumbed down  :thinking:  whats up with that?  :smirk:

Maybe...  if I do you'll hear about it after the race...  not gonna do the newbie dance on TT...  in out in out in out

Lets just say I am race curious  :lol:

1st of all  :rolleyes: 2nd  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 3

wow, 8 replies.... no one is going for sure- i must be on thumper talk ca section.. as i read it, it should be PvsseeeTTalk

you sound like a little winey bitch again, your finishes don't show that hare and hounds have been dumbed down  :thinking:  whats up with that?  :smirk:

I was sucessful in getting her back.  Now I gotta shower her in awesomeness so maybe she'll let me race next weekend  :lol:

• Like 2

Oh brother :facepalm:

• Like 2

I was sucessful in getting her back.  Now I gotta shower her in awesomeness so maybe she'll let me race next weekend  :lol:

Ok, I thought at one time in the not so distant past you had "lost her" :devil:

Ok, I thought at one time in the not so distant past you had "lost her" :devil:

You're probably right.  I can't keep track anymore.  She's a saint for taking me back everytime tho...

your finishes don't show that hare and hounds have been dumbed down  :thinking:  whats up with that?  :smirk:

i'm not even sure what that means... i'm fine with my finishes... move up a class and still podium on my POS!!!?!!!

i am glad to see you finally finished a race!!

if ya didn't know, if i'm not out racing i'm out there supporting all y'all!!

i'll actually come to your side when you are whining for real... and tell ya to stick a sock in it!

maybe ya'll have trouble with my humor cause i don't use those cigaretty "emoticons" or say "lol".... haha

• Like 1

You're probably right.  I can't keep track anymore.  She's a saint for taking me back everytime tho...

Maybe...  if I do you'll hear about it after the race...  not gonna do the newbie dance on TT...  in out in out in out

Lets just say I am race curious  :lol:

its not about racing, its a quality environment with a quality trail laid out to do what you want. there are so many benefits that go with it. I encourage everyone to show up, sign up, suite up, line up and put up. five simple steps and see if your thinking doesn't change.

its not a complicated procedure, if I want to go I go, don't feel like it I don't go its that simple.

• Like 3

It may turn out that I join a club and donate my time and rarely ever race...  but instead trail ride the courses (OUT of the dust) on any day of the week it suites me since I live here.  That's OK too.  I'm not big on dust... never have been.  Hence the reason I have never raced. I don't want the injuries associated with not seeing the ground I am traversing.  At my age (53) I have seen too many seriously broken riders due to dust... racing and non racing.

But I'll give it a try sometime this year...  my volunteer efforts with the Forest Service are coming to a close...  and a good D37 desert club could be enjoyable even if it means drinking beers with the other old farts... trail riding with new buddies... and picking up the pieces on race day of the young bucks and their bikes when needed..  :thumbsup:

• Like 7