Sign in to follow this  

BETA?

Let's hear some constructive input on the new RS 450. Looks like a sweet bike that's not orange.

Edited by poconovfr

I like the things that beta is doing, but the bike sure is god awful ugly. If gas gas could drop some weight, that would be awesome! Because those bikes with the trellis frames are a thing of beauty!

I think the Beta 450RS looks real good.  If I could afford it right now I would get either the Beta 450RS or the KTM 350EXC.  I actually thing the OP of this post is the one who told me about the Beta 450RS.  Looks like an awesome ride. 

ok so I went to my dealer and played with one and in the same showroom sat a 500 EXC. Both are sweet rides neither grabbed me and said " drop the ten k". Think I'll stay with my green.

I was reading that the 500 made something like 58 HP.  That would be a lot of fun on the streets but might be a little over powered for some tight trails. 

Just to clarify are you saying you test drove the beta? 

Beta ugly?! I think you need to have a closer look

Yessir! All a point of personal preference, my friend! I've seen a couple and ridden a 350RR. I like how the bike rides, just can't get over the look.