Sign in to follow this  

Shop manual

It's On the American beta web site,just print it off!

Maybe I'm missing it but all I see are owners manuals. I have that. Im after the service or repair manual. Mainly at this point for valve adjustment procedure. I know there is stuff on the net, but I would like the Beta way of doing things. Also, the oil pump gears. Guys have posted specs for replacement which are in the manual. That is the book I'm looking for. Thanks. Maybe it's on the Beta site, but I don't see it, which is probably about par for me..

All I see are owners manuals also. I have emailed AmBeta re: a comprehensive manual for the Sachs suspension and have not heard anything back as yet - you may have to do the same.

now for 2 stroke too!

EDIT: about the dual map switch, they say 2014 250/300 do not need the CDI, just the switch. The same for the 2013/14 RR/RS350.

the others four stroke need the CDI.

They say nothing about the 2013 2 stroke...

Edited by iceman kimi

I am a few weeks away from owning my first Beta. After looking at the service manual, I am getting that same sinking feeling I had when I looked at a GasGas fire starter (service manual). For example; what is the connection on the X-Trainer right side gas tank that connects the front & rear portions of the gas tank? Is it a quick disconnect? Seems like something that might be useful to put in a manual along with linkage maintenenance etc. . . .