Sign in to follow this  

Motocross JS7's road to 2014 MX season ending dirt nap.

5 rounds and he ll give Dosh a call to make sure the jet skis are ready.

• Like 3

Weak topic, no moto brethren shall ever entertain thyself with the misfortune of another moto brethren.

• Like 11

You guys keep bringing up James crashing... when is the last time that happened? I would be more concerned with many other riders hitting the ground at the moment. 

The fans aren't supposed to hang onto the past but everyone else can? He's been one of the most consistent riders on the track this season. Sat night proved it... James got out of control and he backed it down to make it to next week. 

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 1

Weak topic, no moto brethren shall ever entertain thyself with the misfortune of another moto brethren.

THANK YOU FOR SAYIN IT BEFORE ME. These dudes placing beats on Js7 misfortune are a bunch FunkTards.
  • Like 4

Anyone that "WANTS" someone to go down is weak. IDC who the rider is! No one should dislike someone enough for them to get hurt. Esp someone that has never done anything to them personally.

• Like 2

Anyone that "WANTS" someone to go down is weak. IDC who the rider is! No one should dislike someone enough for them to get hurt. Esp someone that has never done anything to them personally.

Dont take it so serious I dont think anybody on here wants to see anybody get hurt its just your usual BS

• Like 1

I agree.

This thread should not even exist.

Sad that people would even stoop to a level this low! :thumbsdn:

• Like 1

Dont take it so serious I dont think anybody on here wants to see anybody get hurt its just your usual BS

I don't put anything above some of the Pro members.

I saw a LOT of posts here and other forums hoping RV would blow an engine going for a triple or something stupid like that.  

What a pathetic excuse of a person is for hoping someone else gets injured so their guy can win. If the other guy was so good, he would win by himself.

• Like 2

I didn't see anybody on here say they wanted JS7 to get injured. Saying you think something is going to happen or saying you want something to happen are entirely different. You women need to quit being so sensitive.

Edited by ReedRulz
  • Like 2