Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Maybe RV should...

Retire so James has a chance at a title next year.

Thoughts?

That's the only chance he's got... He'll still have his hands full with Dungey.
  • Like 1

Otherwise James is gonna go down with half the titles Poto has...we all know the only person who cares about win tally is James.

• Like 1

Thats a joke right? The Dung part..... Ok, I'll bite because Dung SUCKS....:D

I'm not a Dungey fan but let's face it, he's only 3 points behind Stewart.

• Like 1

I'm not a Dungey fan but let's face it, he's only 3 points behind Stewart.

He's still behind after two mechanicals from James but he is better? Makes total sense.

• Like 1

James wont show up as focused next season is my prediction. Dungey will beat him next year and outdoors too. 

• Like 1

James wont show up as focused next season is my prediction. Dungey will beat him next year and outdoors too. 

Outdoors... he probably will. Dungey is a totally different rider outdoors! The guy can flat out fly!

SX, probably not. Even if James is not focused, all he has to do is stay upright and he will beat Dungey. 

Agree

Next year is going to be a farewell tour for JS and he'll have shit results and blame it on age lmao

Agree

Next year is going to be a farewell tour for JS and he'll have shit results and blame it on age lmao

Bold statement towards the #2 rider right now! Juss sayin. Where's your boy?

Edited by BDubb106

Outdoors... he probably will. Dungey is a totally different rider outdoors! The guy can flat out fly!

SX, probably not. Even if James is not focused, all he has to do is stay upright and he will beat Dungey. 

You say that like he does that often, let's not forget how many times James has quit, and yes dirt naps were a part of the reason why. 

You say that like he does that often, let's not forget how many times James has quit, and yes dirt naps were a part of the reason why. 

I never said that he wouldn't "quit". I just think that a smarter James is upon us and here to stay. He has finally realized that he doesn't need to break a land speed record to win races and be competitive. Exactly why he was able to back it down Sat night and still pull away from Dungey. He won't beat Poto like that but it will work on Dungey indoors. 

Neither will have anything towards a championship for a healthy Poto indoors or out. If Dungey is going to beat JS it will be outdoors not in. Stewart is just too fast indoors.

• Like 3

I never said that he wouldn't "quit". I just think that a smarter James is upon us and here to stay. He has finally realized that he doesn't need to break a land speed record to win races and be competitive. Exactly why he was able to back it down Sat night and still pull away from Dungey. He won't beat Poto like that but it will work on Dungey indoors. 

Neither will have anything towards a championship for a healthy Poto indoors or out. If Dungey is going to beat JS it will be outdoors not in. Stewart is just too fast indoors.

When he doesn't quit. Which is most of the time. I'm just saying I don't see it happening for James next year. 

• Like 1

When he doesn't quit. Which is most of the time. I'm just saying I don't see it happening for James next year. 

You said that this year... remember when we were talking about if he could beat Dungey?

Edited by BDubb106

You said that this year... remember when we were talking about if he could beat Dungey?

Sucked you in sucka!