2014 KXF fenders and plate on 2004 kx 125.

so i planned on buying the newer style fenders and plate for my kx125 just never got around to it till now had a crash broke / scraped front fender ripped the numberplate so my question is....will the 2014 kx250f fender and plate fit my 04 kx125 i am willing to make small modifications to it to make it work...i just have never seen it done on a kx125 but i have seen the 11 fenders on my bikes so if you have done it plan to or have any info that would help please share thanks guys!

• 6 months later...

so i planned on buying the newer style fenders and plate for my kx125 just never got around to it till now had a crash broke / scraped front fender ripped the numberplate so my question is....will the 2014 kx250f fender and plate fit my 04 kx125 i am willing to make small modifications to it to make it work...i just have never seen it done on a kx125 but i have seen the 11 fenders on my bikes so if you have done it plan to or have any info that would help please share thanks guys!

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1414635569.005025.jpg

Easy, get the fender and # plate, order 2014 fender bolts(yes they are different) bolt it on that simple. For the # plate get a small wood dowel cut and sand it to fit in the lower triple clamp holes where your old plate went. The newer plate only has holes not the lil plastic nipples

• 4 weeks later...

I put a 14' 250f fender on my 03' 125 and it bolts right in. I did have to use larger washers with the stock bolts as the holes are larger in the later fender. It also fits the stock 03' number plate also so I probably won't change it. I will post pics later when I can get to a computer.

Edited by My96z

Just an Acerbis front fender from Rockymountain for a 2014 KX250f. You will just need larger washers on the bolts... the holes in the 250f fender are larger than stock, but other than that it bolts right in. I ordered a matching number plate but I don't think I will put it on. It looks fine to me paired up with the stock 03' plate.

Acerbis Front Fender Green - 2014 Kawasaki KX250F  Part # 1001770106   $19.99