xr650r help jetting after new setup

I have an uncorked 2004 with 1500 miles with the torque sprocket on it bought it last spring an old guy had it and used it only for  for hunting. I love the beast! I'm a prospector so she is great. last summer I took her to Honda after an oil plug snapped and up to then she was awesome no problems and rode sweet. Honda phones me and tells me my  bike won't start I said bullsh it always started no more than 3 kicks. So I tell them this and they say they will clean the carb maybe it's just dirty gas. I arrive there to them kicking the sh out of the bike trying to start it. I yell out awtf jump the fence and tell them to get off. Check they have the choke full so I kick out the fuel using the awesome 650 option put the choke to the off position and start her in 3 kicks. After this my  bike has not been the same she starts same but at idle I crank throttle and it bogs out and revs but before never did this she was always crisp on. What would this be was it when they  cleaned my carb and adjusted her? After this I've just because I want her a little better I took off the exhaust system and put on an fmf powercore 4 muffler and fmf hi flo header yesterday and she sounds even better and is crazy fast and responsive. Still has the idle problem so today I checked the carb as I ordered the 175 main 68s and b53e needle set to see what was in it and put this in and see how she runs. The b53 was in the fourth position 175 main the same but the pilot was 65s. I got her changed to a 175, b53 clip 3 and 68s. Still has the same problem with throttle bog at idle when cranked sometimes dies . Is this jetting good for what I have just added and how can I fix the bogging problem what is the best jetting for what I have? the highest altitude I reach is sea level to 5000 feet max 

You "do know" that you have a fuel screw on the carb that you set for best idle and throttle response off idle, don't you? Tuning is not just done with swapping jets. The fuel screw effects up to around 1/8 throttle. IN on the screw is leaner and OUT is richer. It works in conjunction with the pilot jet.

Turn it all the way in from where its currently set til it "lightly" seats, counting the number of turns as you go, to see how far out its currently set. Post that info.

• Like 1