08-14 Yosh SS header, 75+ shipping. 

Both negotiable, any interest?

Edited by BDubb106

08-14 450 full stock exhaust, less than one hour. 220+ shipping

08-14 Yosh SS header, 140+ shipping.

Both negotiable, any interest?

Why are you getting rid of tosh header?

Why are you getting rid of tosh header?

got a Ti system. So I really have no use for it. Need to get rid of some of the large stuff laying around the shop Edited by BDubb106

got a Ti system. So I really have no use for it. Need to get rid of some of the large stuff laying around the shop

Will it bolt right up with my fmf slipon it's 4.1 re something it's supposed to be best slipon I don't. Know exactly what it is or is even worth it for me.

Will it bolt right up with my fmf slipon it's 4.1 re something it's supposed to be best slipon I don't. Know exactly what it is or is even worth it for me.

yea it has the exact same dimensions as stock.

yea it has the exact same dimensions as stock.

It's probably not gonna do much for me the way I ride I'll pass see how these new upgrades work before I get to deep into it that's very cheap I'm sure someone will scoop that up quick.

No worries... hopefully someone picks it up. Its been for sale for months now and have had a few hits but they have all fallen through.

I would try lowering the price seems a bit steep to me. Heck I have a couple of brand new stock set ups laying around and some one offered me a hundred bucks they would be having it laying around there place. Used Yosh header laying around too....here No dings 75 and they would own it. Brian I still have that Yoshi data box and Pim2 if you want it

I'm open to all offers. Not really set on a price.

The stock exhaust price is based off of the eBay average.

I really just didn't know what to ask for the Yosh header because they are so expensive from Yosh.

You can't tell either were ever on the bike. The Yosh has some bluing but other than that they are flawless.

Edited by BDubb106

I'm open to all offers. Not really set on a price.

The stock exhaust price is based off of the eBay average.

I really just didn't know what to ask for the Yosh header because they are so expensive from Yosh.

You can't tell either were ever on the bike. The Yosh has some bluing but other than that they are flawless.

The ebay stuff usually stays on there for awhile. Most of the time when it sells at those higher prices is

1. some one running stock class for LL or LLQ. and they have to run it.

2. Some one doesn't want to pay the extra for aftermarket and is in need of a replacement for there stocker.

As far as the header.... I look at it in these terms when Im going to sell one.... Full system vs slip on is usually 100.00 more when purchasing it brand new..... So if I have an used one that's still in good shape no dings dents etc. Im happy with 75 to get rid of something laying around I don't need...

Brian its your stuff thought put what price on it you want! If you don't need it and really don't want it laying around I would mark it to move....But that's me

The ebay stuff usually stays on there for awhile. Most of the time when it sells at those higher prices is

1. some one running stock class for LL or LLQ. and they have to run it.

2. Some one doesn't want to pay the extra for aftermarket and is in need of a replacement for there stocker.

As far as the header.... I look at it in these terms when Im going to sell one.... Full system vs slip on is usually 100.00 more when purchasing it brand new..... So if I have an used one that's still in good shape no dings dents etc. Im happy with 75 to get rid of something laying around I don't need...

Brian its your stuff thought put what price on it you want! If you don't need it and really don't want it laying around I would mark it to move....But that's me

No I agree, I was just explaining why I put the prices I did on the stuff. I just wanna get rid of the stuff. I went ahead and lowered the prices to see if I can move them.

Edited by BDubb106

No I agree, I was just explaining why I put the prices I did on the stuff. I just wanna get rid of the stuff.

goodmorning B.... I called my buddy at the dealer he said that is a very CHEAP PRICE....but also told me I'm good with fmf slipon and the other upgrades.....Other wise I was interested if I do a header I'll go full exhaust fmf.

goodmorning B.... I called my buddy at the dealer he said that is a very CHEAP PRICE....but also told me I'm good with fmf slipon and the other upgrades.....Other wise I was interested if I do a header I'll go full exhaust fmf.

Def... if anything ever happens to my Yosh I am going to give the FMF a shot. Might even do it anyways.

• Like 1

You won't be disappointed... You know I went from Yosh to FMF on the 12.

for sure. I just can't justify switching right now. If anything happens to the Yosh it will for sure be a FMF. Just hard to spend $800 when my $800 pipe works just fine.

Will do bud. I have been tempted to do it myself but I feel like as soon as I do I will loop mine out and need the stocker..... Is that Murphys law?

• Like 1

LOL it is but I'm just cramped for space at the moment... and as stated. If I ever bang up the Yosh there will be a FMF on the bike immediately. The stocker will never see its way on my bike again.