Which PWK for an 02 Cr250 and who has the best deal?

I want to get a pwk carb for my bike and was wondering which is best for my bike. I would assume the 00 cr250 carb is the one that I should get.

Also, who has the best deal on them?

I live in southeast Tennessee where elevation will probably be 900 +/- 500 feet. Its humid and the weather right now is around 60~85 degrees. Will i need to get any particular jets, needles, etc to establish a good base setting?

If you are a woods rider go with a 36mm pwk, track go 38pwk. Carb Parts warehouse has a good deal and they pre jet it for your elevation, engine mods ect. And they send you extra jets in each direction( leaner/richer). Great people to deal with!!

If you are a woods rider go with a 36mm pwk, track go 38pwk. Carb Parts warehouse has a good deal and they pre jet it for your elevation, engine mods ect. And they send you extra jets in each direction( leaner/richer). Great people to deal with!!

Could you please elaborate, on why the 36 would be more suited for a woods set up?

Could you please elaborate, on why the 36 would be more suited for a woods set up?

The smaller port flows less air but at a greater velocity which increases low end torque.  Frankly, it is over rated IMO.  Just get the 38mm PWK and then if you want more low end, get Low/mid porting from a 2 stroke tuner and have the best of both worlds.  My 06 with a 38mm PWK has all the low end torque you could want and it still revs out in the top end.  A smaller carb will cause a loss in top end.

I decided that im just gonna get the 00 CR PWK carb. I will probably order from Honda East Toledo, unless there is someone that has a better price. Will the jets be good to go as is or are there any special jets, needles, etc that I should also order?

Honda East Toledo has the '00 carb for $180, with free shipping. That's the best deal around right now. The stock '00 jetting is pretty good. Run it that way and tune from there for your specific needs.