Sign in to follow this  

Motocross One of my favorite JS/RC vids...

Looks like Stewie did a great job of taking RC out... Shows how strong RC was to just throw that bike over out of the way. LOL

Looks like Stewie did a great job of taking RC out... Shows how strong RC was to just throw that bike over out of the way. LOL

Seriously - he just flung that bike over like it was a mini lol.

• Like 1

After reading not only this thread but many others posted as of late.  I have come to one conclusion... You can most definitely tell there is no race this weekend.  The trolling is intense and non-stop.  Carry on folks.  :thumbsup:

Nope.

Dude, Bubba ripped aboard a two stroke. Even back in the day as a little kid on a KX85. I personally seen him railing corners so hard his handlebars would be almost touching the ground.

• Like 2

Dude, Bubba ripped aboard a two stroke. Even back in the day as a little kid on a KX85. I personally seen him railing corners so hard his handlebars would be almost touching the ground.

Just read all reply's,guess that answered my question. :facepalm:

This is one of my fav Bubba vids! 

and of course who can forget this LMAO! I love this vid! Wish he still had this attitude! 

• Like 2