Sign in to follow this  

Jetting Specs 2000 CR250

I looking for a copy of the jetting table from the manual (2000 CR250).  Anybody have one, please post.  Planning a trip to Kaneville Utah with some family that has some cool bikes, one being an 04 CR250.  I wanted to put a spare pwk on it and show my brother the difference.  Thanks.

Factory your 2000 CR250 had a 48 pilot, a 180 main, and was on the 3rd clip from the top. Float height is 16MM. I'm not 100% certain on this as I am too lazy to get up and find the book, but from memory this is what I *believe* it is. Also please bear in mind that those specs are excessively rich.

I'm at sea level & I'm running a 42 pilot, 175 main, and 2nd clip. Take that for what it is worth.

Factory your 2000 CR250 had a 48 pilot, a 180 main, and was on the 3rd clip from the top. Float height is 16MM. I'm not 100% certain on this as I am too lazy to get up and find the book, but from memory this is what I *believe* it is. Also please bear in mind that those specs are excessively rich.

I'm at sea level & I'm running a 42 pilot, 175 main, and 2nd clip. Take that for what it is worth.

OK, thanks.  I still would like to have a copy of the page somehow.  Utah has some high altitude and hot weather.  Pretty please if you could scan or photo the page and post it, that would be awesome!

48 Pilot

180 Main

Needle on the 3rd clip

Air Screw 1 1/2 turns out

Float 16mm

Needle is a A715/289R/A327/A487

EDIT: Here is a screen shot out of the manual

Capture2000crjet_zpsf83216ce.png

Edited by 2-Strokes_Only

48 Pilot

180 Main

Needle on the 3rd clip

Air Screw 1 1/2 turns out

Float 16mm

Needle is a A715/289R/A327/A487

EDIT: Here is a screen shot out of the manual

Capture2000crjet_zpsf83216ce.png

Cool.  Which manual is that?  Has specs for both pwk (2000) and mikuni (after 2000).  Anything in there that has a chart or a spreadsheet for a 2000 model with altitude and temperature variations?

Edited by magpie5