Sign in to follow this  

fcr fuel mixture screw?

i just got my fcr carb out of the box. Ordered it from TT with the jd jet kit, but not the fuel mixture screw. Stock now, but doing 3x3, k+n, full yoshi rs 2 all at the same time. Should i get the screw as well? Or am i fine without it?

I dunno why you guys buy a JD Jet Kit for the TT store FCRMX,,,,Your wasting you cash, it comes with the emn needle and 160 main jet ,which is the most common set up...

If you need a jet or needle they can be purchased separately...from many places...Jetsrus, sudco, Ebay.. :blah:  

• Like 1

+2,  bike runs great with the TT jets,  but get the fuel screw,  i did not,  and can not reach it at all,  id like to richen it up a bit,  but do not want to remove the carb, wish i would've gotten it. 

• Like 1

+2,  bike runs great with the TT jets,  but get the fuel screw,  i did not,  and can not reach it at all,  id like to richen it up a bit,  but do not want to remove the carb, wish i would've gotten it.

But you Still have the opportunity to collect the R&D , while the Sun still shines ..........M8

• Like 1